Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Found Something like Love Under A Sink

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

by GerardAllTheWay 1 review

Frank regains consciousness and Gerard loses it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-14 - Updated: 2012-03-14 - 575 words

0Unrated
Frank's View
*
I woke up in an unfamiliar room- it wasn't a nurses office where I thought I should be. No, it was a-
"Please turn to page 96 in your algebra textbook." I banged my head against the table.
"Mr. Iero. So glad you graced us with your consciousness." A cold, haughty voice snarled.
"Didn't the nurse tell you I got knocked out?" I hurled the words back with the same coldness. Fuck you, Mr. Math Teacher.
"There is no witness- I think someone was up a little too late." The grin that spread across that man's face could've have been mistaken for Victor Frankenstein's in the movie, I swear.
"What?" I stared round the classroom, trying to remember if they had been there. My eyes fixed on this guy with floppy black hair. It hugged his face and his pale skin made him look sorta, I don't know, vampire-y. The black hoodie he wore just covered the waistline of his skinnies, making him look tiny, somehow. I don't know or care why. Less tiny than the 5"4 guy, but still, pretty damn small.
"Y-you were there.. You saw it." I directed the words at black hair dude. He sighed and looked up, meeting my gaze for a moment. He shook his head and went back to sketching.
I sighed and flipped the teacher off. I got detention.
"Gerard Way, how much of the work have you done?" The teacher, who I shall now call Mr. Shitsoff, stood in front of black hair dude, whose name was Gerard. He pulled out his headphones.
"Right, there was work? I was busy."
"Detention to you as well."
Gerard flipped him off and sighed, putting his headphones back in. He gathered his books and walked to next class and I would've stayed in the Math room all day if it wasn't for three things-

1. Mr. Shitsoff hated me.
2. I didn't want ANOTHER detention.
3. I think I liked Gerard.

Gerard's View
*
I sighed and walked to History, my books in my arms. I waited impatiently by the door, the Smashing Pumpkins roaring in my ears. The door finally opened and I rushed inside, claiming one of the two desks at the very back for myself. I loved History and was actually pretty good at it- but I absolutely hated showing that I was good at it. I got straight A's but never showed them to anyone. Wait, who would I show them to? As I was about to start sketching the sight of the new guy lying helpless on the floor, guess who walks in? Mr. New Guy himself.ni flipped the piece of paper over embarrassed. He smiles gently and I look down. He takes the seat right next to me. Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. Fuckity fuck fuck. "I'm Frank. Frank Iero." He handed me a piece of paper with that written on it. "Gerard Way." I wrote back and handed it to him. He grinned at the fact I actually replied. A.N- Imma just finish this chapter in Gerard's POV Usually no one sat next to me, everyone reckoned I would suck their blood out. Excuse me for being pale.
-Time Skip-
I sat in my room, sketching out Frank again. The paper was splattered with tears from thinking about Mikey. I went for another coffee, I lived on that stuff. I don't know why, but I remembere crashing to the ground and passing out.
Sign up to rate and review this story