Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like a bed of roses, Theres a dozen reasons in this gun.

Should I stay, or should I go?

by SummerShock 3 reviews

“You think you know somebody. You swap Pokemon cards with them in elementary, Make out with his big sister in middle school and you hit fuckin' highschool and they snap.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-14 - Updated: 2012-03-14 - 1616 words

1Exciting
~Gerard~
Alan. He's finally snapped. I've known Alan since we were 7. He was a part of our tight knit group and he played Guitar in our band. Larna, Head of the bitch squad screamed in the front row and had been swiftly shot. She had been spreading rumours that he tried to assault her when she had finished cheer practice a fortnight ago. He had been in my house with Mikey,Ray,Bob, Hannah, Kirrah and I practising music. Lying slut. “you have 2 minutes to run” he whispered dangerously “And anyone who screams is dead.” Mrs Patroski took charge, not bothering to try and calm the boy. This was a long coming event, and she knew it. “Line up orderly at the door, and don’t push.”
“Alan” I whispered as I passed. “Please. Don’t do this to yourself. Just put the gun down, and we'll go to the music room. Please” I begged. “its too late. Gerard, My pen is the barrel of the gun. Remind me which side you should be on. Join me. Or run with those pathetic ass holes. But if you turn your back on me, I swear I wont hesitate to shoot you” I lowered my head, decision clear. I saw Frank exiting the door. “I'm sorry” I said quietly and sprinted after Frank. He wont make it alive on his own. I ran up to his side with ease and grabbed his hand. “we need to get the fuck out ” I said quickly. My mind rushed to Mikey. “we need to get my friends. We need them out of here.” We continued to run down the empty halls. I heard more shots behind us and shuddered. He was coming.

~Frank~
I walked calmly and quickly out of the classroom. I'm a goner in a foreign school, with no directions, and no guide. Fucking Doris. I'll haunt her fat ass. I felt a hand slide into mine and start pulling me down the hall. I looked over at my saviour. Gerard. “we need to get the fuck out of here. We need to get my friends, we need them the fuck out” he said quickly. I nodded in agreement. More shots. I felt Gerard shudder. He pulled me down a corridor and busted into a room.
The teacher looked pissed. “Gerard Ar-” “Miss, Please. Alan has cracked. He's got a fucking gun. We need to get out” She looked startled, but from the look on the boys face, and the bewildered kid next to him she knew it was no hoax. A brown haired boy with glasses, A pink and white haired girl, a black and purple haired girl, a tall blonde boy and a guy with an afro rushed to us. The teacher set the class up to leave their bags behind and promised to take us to a lockable safe room. She said she would alert the principal from there. We rushed down the hall in a single file line and started to file into a large room. Our small clan was at the end. I heard footsteps and turned around to see Alan.

He narrowed his eyes and took a shot. The pink and white haired girl fell to the ground hard and the other started to cry. She was muttering something quietly, her voice tainted by a strange accent. I heard screaming from the other end of the hall and saw another girl fall to the ground, Alan running to check he killed her. The teacher poked her head out and blanched at the sight of the small girls blood. “Gee. You need to get her to the nurse.” She mumbled. He nodded and she closed the door. He lifted the little girl up in his arms and started to walk away from the classroom, with the 3 other boys flanking him, the one with the curly hair holding onto the other girl. “Han” he said affectionately. Her bright blue eyes fluttered open, the blood still streaming from her stomach. She whimpered but kept her eyes open. “Hannah, we'll get you out of here. You're gonna make it home baby” he promised. I heard her start muttering again. “Sing a little louder beautiful” he pleaded. “Let me hear you sing what we practised” She nodded and sang a little louder, her voice accented. I turned to the tall blonde guy “Her accent?” “She's a fucking exchange student. Her and this one came from Australia. They're due to leave in 2 weeks man. Hannah's mom has been so kind to us. Well. 'Mum' as her and Kirrah call it.” “Why would he shoot Hannah?” I whispered curiously. “She and Gerard have a thing for each other. She chose Gee over him.” The brown haired boy opened a door and Gerard rushed inside, Hannah still singing. The other girl, Kirrah as she had been called was still sobbing into the curly haired guys chest. Her best friend had just been shot. I didn’t blame her. Kirrah was put into a chair and I followed Gerard behind a curtain.

Hannah was already quite pale, but her skin was now a ghostly white. Her white shirt had been taken off, revealing a hello kitty bra, and a gun wound 2 inches diagonally right downwards from a belly bar. On the other side of her stomach was a tattoo, a large feather and birds flying from the tip, spreading their little black wings across her toned white stomach. Across her right breast she had “I love you from the bottom of my black little heart” tattooed. If she wasn't shot at the moment, I'd probably high-five her. Gerard was whispering things to her while the nurse checked the wound and made notes. Their hands were interlocked.
“Frank” He said huskily. “This is Hannah” She smiled weakly up at me, Her eyes laced with pain. “Tell me 5 random facts about yourself” she asked gently. “My first name is Franklin. My first girlfriend called me a lesbian. I enjoy Mac and Cheese. I play Guitar. And my favourite colour is pink” She giggled softly. “What about you?” “I'm from a small coastal town in Australia. I work in a fish and chip shop. I cant remember my natural hair colour. I am clumsier than the average person, and I sing for our band with Gerard. You should play with us before you leave” She smiled again. The nurse waved at Gerard and pulled him out of the room.

I stared down at the girl. She looked so scared. The wound was bandaged but I could see red rising through the white gauze. They returned, Gerard looking upset. “I'm going to die, aren’t I?” She whispered. He grabbed her tiny hands “Don’t say that.” He said furiously. “You know I wont let that happen. There is an ambulance on the way. You're going to make it” She scrunched her eyes closed and a tear rolled down her cheek. Kirrah appeared in the room and gasped at the sight of her friend. She and Hannah held hands, and Kirrah whispered encouraging words to her. Gerard pulled me aside. “We need to get her out, But the only safe way is out the front doors. Alan will intercept, I know it. I want you to carry her. Mikey will accompany Kirrah. Ray and Bob and I will protect you guys” He said bravely. “The principal has been alerted, the Police and ambulance on the way. We need to act fast though. She doesn’t have much time.” He trailed off. I saw the others ready at the door. We walked back over to Hannah as the nurse was giving her a shot. She tugged her shirt back over her head and I leant down to her and cradled her in my arms. “Thank you Franklin” she whispered. We headed back to the door, Ready to face the madman.

The curly haired boy, referred to as Ray pushed through the door first and checked the hallway for Alan. He nodded and Bob, the blonde guy went after him, Followed by Kirrah and Mikey, The brown haired boy, Hannah and I and last, but not least, Gerard.
Bob, Mikey, Ray, Gerard and Kirrah held an assortment of different bats and sticks that had been left in the nurses room. Kirrah carried a La Cross stick, Ray had a baseball bat, Bob was holding a a hockey stick and Mikey was clutching a tennis racket like his life depended on it. Gerard was swinging his weapon, A croquet mallet. I followed Bob and Ray through the eerily quiet school, flinching as I saw another 2 dead, a boy and a girl holding hands. “Sick fucker” Bob muttered. “You think you know somebody. You swap Pokemon cards with them in elementary, Make out with his big sister in middle school and you hit fuckin' highschool and they snap.” We reached the front door, and Kirrah took Hannah from me. She kissed my cheek as she left, making me promise to see her before she went home, and the two girls went down to the waiting ambulance, Hannah still being carried by the other girl. “We'll go back to Mrs Callow. She'll take care of us” Ray decided. The others nodded in agreement, and we sped back the way we came. “Well Well Well. You can always smell a fucking traitor” I turned just in time to see Alan raise the gun to point at Gerard. “So old friend. Any Famous Last Words?”



[*A/N. So My babies :) What did you think? R+R, coz You love me :) I got some nice reviews for the last chapter, so thankyou for that
Sign up to rate and review this story