Categories > Original > Romance

Another Love Story

by alexandria123 0 reviews

Love is everywhere, but love happens in many ways. It just depends on who you are.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-17 - Updated: 2012-03-17 - 322 words

0Unrated
Standing under the street lamp; the once slight drizzle was now a pouring rain that left us drenched, but we didn't care.
Our eyes were locked, his hazel eyes bored into mine. I wanted to pull away, but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't. My heart was racing, I thought it would burst out of my chest. A smirk appeared on his lips, it was as if he knew just what I was feeling.
His hands that hung low on my hips tightened, pulling me closer he left no room between us. His lips were just a small distance away, it was hard for me not to dive in.
But I couldn't do this again, I loved him more than life itself. I know people say this and that about how much they love someone, but with me it was different. He was my first love, which is always hard to get over, but there's a reason why we broke up.
My thoughts were betrayed in my eyes and on my face; I bit my lip and pulled away completely.
Rstraining my arms to my side and purposely flipping my bangs in my face, I looked up to see not only a concerned but greatly hurt Daniel. His gaze was intense and filled with not only regret but unconditional love.
I made sure my face was hidden, not only was I ashamed but my eyes were tearing up. I took a swift hand to my cheek to catch a bitter tear.
"I'm sorry." I said as I began to sob.
"Why should you be sorry?" He said as he reached out to hold me, to comfort me, but decided against it. Instead he brushed a hand to my cheek, flipping a strand of hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.
"I...I miss you..alot." I said finally looking up at him.
"I miss you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story