Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Trade Mistakes

With you in my head

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

AUDITIONS!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-03-18 - Updated: 2012-03-19 - 886 words

1Original
I looked back down at the script that I was holding in my hand and read through it once more before deciding that I had practiced enough. Auditions were today and all I have done since i got the script was practice, practice, and more practice. I sat down in one of the empty seats in the theater and sighed. There was going to be seniors, juniors, people who are better at acting than I am. What if I don’t get the part? Oh god, I had heard that Ryan was trying out for Flynn the lead male role. I read through the script and Flynn and Jade, the part I’m trying out for, have to kiss! What if I do get the part, but so does Ryan and we have to kiss?! I really hope that he DOESN’T get the part. I sit there and continue to study the script when I hear Mariah walk in.
“ Hey Jackie, what you doing?” She asked. I looked up from the script for the first time that morning and replied.
“ Practicing, I need to get the part of Jade! I just have to!” She nodded and sat down next to me. A couple of minutes later I see Ryan walk in with Shay, Ryan’s best friend, and sit down across the room. I have hated Shay since I was in elementary school when she stole my bag of pop rocks. She glared at me when our eyes met, but then turned to Ryan and continued flirting with him. It was so obvious that she liked him more than a friend, but for some reason Ryan was oblivious to her crush. In fact I was glad that he is because if they ended together she would rub it in every ones face since Ryan is only the most gorgeous junior. Holy shit did I just say he was gorgeous?! No there was no way I could have said that.
I hadn’t noticed that I had spaced out until I realized that Brendon was standing in front of me snapping his finger like a mad man causing me to snap out of my deep thought.
“ Huh, what happened?” I asked.
“ Dude Mrs. Kingsly has been calling you in for the audition for the past minute.” He exclaimed. I quickly jumped up and ran over to Mrs. Kingsly.
“ Sorry I spaced out.” I apologized to her, which she replied to with a chuckle. I walked in into the room where the auditions were being held. As I glanced around the room I noticed that I wasn’t the only one in here, Shay and Ryan were in here as well. Great.
“ So Jackie, Ryan is the last person auditioning for Flynn and we had an uneven number of people trying out for the part of Jade so I decided to make you and Shay audition together.” She explained. Well, well, well, I didn’t know Shay was auditioning for Jade too; now more than ever do I need to get the part.
~~~~Next Day~~~~
The casting was done and the parts where going to up today, and I honestly couldn’t wait to find out what part I got. I walked over to the front of the theater and looked for the casting list. I scanned down the list searching for my name until I found it.
Jackie Smith- Jade
I screamed of joy, I had gotten the part of Jade! Yes! Now all I needed to know is who got the part of Flynn. I re-scanned the list this time searching for Flynn, when I found it my joy had disappeared immediately.
Ryan Ross- Flynn
Oh god. Fuck. My. Life. Of course this would happen to me, why wouldn’t it? The bell rings and I make my way inside the theater. I sat down next to Brendon and sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.
“ What’s wrong pretty face? I heard you got Jade.” Just as he finished asking me I hear Ryan walk in with Shay, of course. I see the smirk on his face and I can tell that he read the list, but I doubt he saw that I was the one who got Jade.
“ As you may know I got the part of Flynn, now who is the lucky chick who will get the chance to kiss me?” He question. The whole theater was filled awkward silence. Then out of the blue Brendon stands up and yells, “ Jackie got Jade!” and I swear to god that I could have just died then and there.
You got the part?!” He yelled. I stood up and walked up to him.
“ Well, I’m sorry, but did Brendon stutter? OF COURSE I GOT THE PART!” I yelled at him as the door opened and Mrs. Kingsly entered the theater.
“ What is going on here?” She proclaimed.
“ Oh, nothing Mrs. Kinglsy I was just telling Ryan that I got the part of Jade.” I explained before taking my seat next to Brendon. Mrs. Kingsly shook her head and just proceeded towards the front of the stage leaving Ryan with his mouth open and angry. I just smirked and began to read my script. Boy this was going to be a great three months.
Sign up to rate and review this story