Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Until Next Time

Oh Really?

by xxPanicFanxx 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-03-20 - Updated: 2012-03-20 - 483 words

0Unrated
It had been 3 years since she had seen him. Ryan had went off to join a band a year after she moved next door and let's just say they didn't end on the best terms, but being 16 now she learned she had to let go of grudges. That didn't mean she was going to. No, she was still royally pissed off at him. She had to admit though: his band was pretty good and she maybe did have a few songs of theirs on her mp3 player. This week he just so happened to be home from touring. Today she had decided not to do anything, so she sat on the couch watching tv.

"Cameron? Will you go wash the car?" Her mother called from upstairs. She let out a large sigh before standing up and going to the broom closet where her mother kept all of her cleaning supplies. It was warm today so she decided to wear her old green half shirt with the words 'Comfort Me. Contort Me.' written in black sharpie marker across the front and her dark wash short shorts. As she walked outside she noticed four boys sitting along the side of Ryan's house drinking beers. She payed no attention to them until they started whistling at her.

"Idiots. You aren't even suppose to be drinking those you fucktards! None of you are 21." She screamed over to them. She rolled her eyes as she started washing the car and she could feel their eyes on her as she moved.

Ryan was shocked. Who was this girl? She was beautiful.

"Who is that? She's fucking hot." Ryan asked, looking over at his best friend, Brendon who laughed at him.

"That's Cameron." Brendon laughed.

"No. Way." Ryan said, eyes wide. "There's no way. That's not her." He kept staring at her until she was done. He hadn't even noticed what was happening down in his lower regions of his body.

"Did you guys enjoy the show? Fucking perverts." She spat at them, making sure to get soap on them by flinging the sponge. He noticed now her lisp was gone.

"Ryan's got a boner!" Brendon screeched. Cameron stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look at him.

"I do not!" He screamed, trying desperatly to cover himself with his hands.

"You guys are fucking gross." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Holy shit. That's Cameron?!" Ryan turned to his friend who nodded. "But last time I saw her she had braces! And a lisp! She wasn't hot! She was geeky! Now she's got big boobs, hips, a flat stomach, and no braces! What is this!?"

"You honesly thought she would stay 13 forever? Everybody's gotta grow up eventually Ryan." Brendon put a hand on Ryan's shoulder and lifted himself off of the lawn chair and walked away with the other two boys leaving a very confused Ryan.
Sign up to rate and review this story