Categories > Original > Fantasy > Adrenaline

Character Profile: Courtney Balourd

by SoulRaider116 0 reviews

A brief look at our Heroine, and the first of our character profiles!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-03-20 - Updated: 2012-03-21 - 388 words

0Unrated
"Image":http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/wolf_maid/Adrenaline/130001.jpg

Character Basics
Name: Courtney Balourd
Age: 16
Nicknames: Court, Corey (Her male form)
Education: Sophomore in H.S.
Religion: agnostic
Financial situation: lower-middle class

Physical
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: shoulder length
Eye Colour: ocean blue
Height: 5'3
Weight: 115 lbs
Race: Caucasian
Personal Style: a little on the frumpy side with oversized sweatshirts and jeans.

Personality
Strongest personality traits: A strong sense of right and wrong.
Weakest personality traits: She's shy and does nothing about the injustices she sees for fear of repercutions. She also has a hard time seeing the way others think and feel, and the world tends to be black and white to her.
Needs of the character: She needs an outlet for her frustrations, and a way of coping with her fears. She also needs to learn to see things for what they truly are.
Ambitions: To get the captain of the baseball team to fall for her, to find the strength to right the wrongs of the world.
Possessions this character values most: The meteor ring given to her by her best friend.
What drives your character: Her desire to get close to Rune, her want to see the world made right, and her need to blend in.
How does your character handle conflict: It depends on the situation, and whether she's in male or female form. If the conflict takes place while in female form, she stands there and takes it. If it happens to be enough to make her transform, then she can deal with it. If she's fighting with her best friend, then she can get rather passionate and stand up for herself. If it's conflict within herself...well...then she locks herself away while she tries her best to deal with it.
What are your character's prejudices: She has a prejudice against the "popular" girls...but it's well founded. They treat her like dirt.
How does your character feel about love: She thinks she's in love with Rune. She's also blind to the fact that anyone might like her, she feels it's impossible.
About crime: Crime should be punished, but often times the wrongs of the world aren't actually criminal.
What is your character's philosophy on life: Everyone serves a purpose, and she wants to know what hers is.
Sign up to rate and review this story