Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > Lily Luna Potter

The Compartment

by mayzy167 0 reviews

Lily Luna and Scorpius have another interesting train ride.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-03-23 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 195 words

0Unrated
A thirteen year old Lily Luna was waiting eagerly in "their" train compartment with Sashi in her lap coiled contently watching the door with just as much excitement as her s'eth sashi seemed to be feeling at that moment. When the door finally slid open and a bleached blond haired fifteen year old Ravenclaw stepped inside he was clobbered by a bear hug (Or as she called it: an "Anaconda Squeeze") from Lily Luna who whispered something he could not understand into his ear and sat back down quickly blushing...Wait...Lily Luna Potter NEVER blushes! "What is wrong Lily Luna?" Scorpius asked the ginger girl whose face was beginning to go back to normal. "I just told you what is wrong with me Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, I am..." she gulped, "How should I put this? Heh sieth nessleh nachtviae sashi heh...asss sssashi ir seh essleh heh." Scorpius looked at her and laughed, “Come off of it Lily Luna, I do not speak parseltongue and you know it! Silly girl...What did you say anyways?" Lily Luna smirked at Malfoy, “Nothing important." and they didn't mention it for the rest of the train ride.
Sign up to rate and review this story