Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > Lily Luna Potter

The Chamber II

by mayzy167 0 reviews

Moaning Myrtle has an intimate talk with our favorite Malfoy.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-03-23 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 179 words

0Unrated
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was uncomfortable to be standing in the girls' bathroom, even one that was never used anymore by anyone other than a ghost named...wait..."What was your name again?" Scorpius asked the sobbing ghost girl on the other side of the sinks from him, “Myrtle!" she wept, “Not that anyone would care!" She went on with her blubbering. "Soooooo..." Scorpius said rocking on his feet, “Myrtle...What house were you in when you were...uh..." "Alive?" Myrtle moaned and pointed at the badge over her left breast, “The Good House of Ravenclaw!" "Awe! Ravenclaw is my own house!" Scorpius said to the ghost just as the sink began to creak and opened to show the standing form of Lily Luna Potter covered in fluid and scowling, "Scorpius," she said, “Why are you here?" "My father knew were the opening was and he told me..." "Why did you not tell me you knew where it was?" "You never let me finish a phrase without interrupting!" Scorpius yelled, grabbing his books and angrily storming out of the Bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story