Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > Mail

Mail

by Regina 0 reviews

"Eiri wondered why he often still thought about Shuichi whenever the singer wasn't there. He had told Shuichi to leave him alone for a reason. But why did Shuichi still overrun him, even when he wa...

Category: Gravitation - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Shuichi, Yuki - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 310 words - Complete

1Ambiance
[Title]: Mail
[Pairing]: Eiri/Shuichi
[Rated]: G
[Disclaimer]: All characters belong to Maki Murakami and co. (i.e. not me)
[Warnings]: None
[Author's Note]: Just a drabble I wrote a little while ago. Please enjoy. :D





The chair creaked softly beneath him as he sat back down. Eiri had gotten up to pace around his study, smoking heavily, when he had come to a particularly difficult scene in his novel.

The entire apartment was so quiet it was deafening. Eiri frowned, glancing over at his study door. He couldn't even hear the soft hum of the television outside, or the padding of footsteps this way and that, or any humming of an old Nittle Grasper tune - the usual sounds he encountered when he was trying to write.

Shuichi... Was he even still there? Or had he gone out?

The novelist shook his head, placing his fingers back onto the keys of his laptop. The gentle glow from its screen felt slightly warm against his hands. Eiri wondered why he often still thought about Shuichi whenever the singer wasn't there. He had told Shuichi to leave him alone for a reason. But why did Shuichi still overrun him, even when he wasn't present?

Then he finally heard a noise, which, to his surprise, he found relieving. Shuichi was quietly shuffling down the hall to his study door. Eiri started to type, wanting to appear busy. He would yell at Shuichi if the singer tried to get inside; he had specifically told him to stay out while he was working. The footsteps stopped, and Eiri watched as several envelopes were suddenly stuffed underneath the crack of the door, and then the footsteps quickly went away. Eiri frowned, disappointed.

He stood up from his seat again, and went to retrieve his mail. Sometimes, he wished Shuichi wouldn't listen to him so much.



~Regina~
Sign up to rate and review this story