Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Battle Of The Bands

Hello Hello

by AtomicHydrogen 0 reviews

The bands meet, and, surprisingly, they get along all too easily.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2012-03-24 - Updated: 2012-03-24 - 1459 words

0Unrated
Paramore


Both Hayley and Jeremy entered the venue in which the competition was taking place, Taylor had decided to remain home for he had seen no reason in them all going. Pushing her orange hair away from her pale features, her hazel eyes were shown as she approached the desk where they were meant to sign up. Behind it stood a man, probably in his late 20's, his hair lay on his shoulders, and it looked as if it hadn't been washed for a week or two. On his head lay a trucker cap, its logo wearing away. He wore tattered denim jeans, faded black boots and a band shirt, it wasn't a real one though, the band's name, 'Rockers', had been written on, it seemed he had a band of his own, one that wasn't really succeeding.



"Hey," he greeted Hayley with a sluggish smile, Jeremy remaining unnoticed.



"Hi," Hayley answered a tone of uncertainty heard in her voice.



He smirked, his hand raising to push his shirt up, allowing him to scratch his stomach. Hayley recoiled in digust as she backed off, allowing Jeremy to take her place. It was obvious he couldn't get a real job, meaning this was the best he could get. He worked at the venue most days, taking notice of the girls, the attractive ones. No one dared complained for they actually liked the venue itself.



"We're just signing up for the competition," Jeremy spoke up defensively, his eyes narrowing behind his glasses.



He hadn't liked the way this man had acted towards Hayley, he hated when this happened, for sometimes it made his feelings all too obvious. Leaning over, he took the pen and wrote all three of their names onto the sheet as well as their band name. Setting the pen aside, his neat scrawl was shown as he moved his hand away. The man stared still, a perverted look shown in his droopy eyes.



"Let's look around the venue," she said awkwardly as she beckoned Jeremy away.



Happily he followed.



30 Seconds to Mars.



All three of them had decided to go for they wished to check out their possible competition as well as the venue. Jared stood in the middle, his brother to his left and Tom to his right. Others tended to stare, mainly females, for it was obvious the trio were admired. Entering the venue, the same man stood behind the desk, his dark and perverted eyes watching as a group of girls passed, too engrossed in their gossip to even notice him. Stepping forward, Jared stood for only a moment, expecting his head to turn but the man stared still, an uneven smirk shown. Turning to look at the girls himself, he simply shook his head as he then cleared his throat, the sound corrupting. The man almost jumped, though managed to contain himself as his gaze was then drawn to the tall and muscular figure. Straightening his own, he then pushed his scraggy hair aside as if Jared were competition - obviously not.



"Can I help you?" he questioned, his voice much deeper than it had been before, it was obvious he was attempting to man up due to Jared's size and looks.



"Is this where we sign up?" Jared asked in return, his own voice naturally husky.



The man merely nodded, his arms folding over his torso, his tongue slipping over his grotty and unbrushed teeth. Both Tom and Shannon turned to look at eachother, a look of disgust seen in both their eyes. Jared said nothing more, only leaned over the table, his fingers moving for the pen. Taking it in his grip, he wrote all their names, then the band's name. Throwing the pen aside, he straightened his posture before moving away from the desk, beckoning both his brother and his friend to follow.



Both



Stepping into the venue itself, the three of them parted just like Jeremy and Hayley had done, both Tom and Shannon went off together, Jared moving about on his own.



The two males had smirked when seeing other bands, it was obvious to see that some of them didn't have any real talent, only liked to think they did. "Oh, yeah, this is totally awesome," spoke a random male. He wore a tie dye shirt, baggy jeans and old sneakers. His brown dreads were spilt down his spine as he hung his head back, inhaling deeply. "This is just right for us," he added lowering his head as he turned to look at others of his kind. "Can't you feel the vibe of it all?"



"Rock on," said another, a nod of his head shown as the others copied.



"They're clearly high," Shannon muttered to Tom, a humoured smile shaping his lips.



Tom nodded in return, his head lowered, allowing him to laugh.



Jeremy stood along side the stage, wondering if there was enough room for his famous flip over Taylor. Coming to a conclusion there was, he smiled to himself as he hoped to hide his small fist pump. Shannon and Tom had stood behind him only seconds after, noticing how normal he was compared to the others.



Stepping to stand beside him, Tom spoke up first, "There's some right loonies here, don't you think?"



Having heard the stranger speak, Jeremy laughed and turned his head to look at the pair, "Yeah. I agree."



The three were soon in deep conversation, laughter sounding often, it seemed these four would get along fine, despite the competition between them both.



Jared had wandered on the opposite side, his eyes looking over every individual, wondering who would actually be playing when it came to the competition. There had been a few he had laughed at, especially a specific group of males he had came across. They had been heavily dressed in white make-up, their eyes circled with black eyeshadow, and their lips covered in dark shades of red. They had all worn black skinny jeans, and their black fringes had hung over only one eye. The lead singer had been the worst, he had various piercings, all of which didn't match. He had adressed his other band members as 'my followers' and often glared at those who said something he hadn't particularly liked. Of course this was expected, not everyone was normal.



Moving on through the small crowd he came to a small, slim girl who also looked over the other people. A smile had stretched over her lips as she too noticed those who weren't exactly usual. Brushing her orange fringe aside, she turned to walk away, only to see Jared standing inches from her. Looking up, for she was short, she smiled, her teeth bared. Jared nodded in return, a soft and subtle smile shown on his pale pink lips.



"Hi," he greeted her, his husky but soft voice sounding as he looked down on her.



Before answering, Hayley looked over the male. Her eyes moved over his flawless features, muscular torso and skinny legs. A smirk creeped onto her lips and, sadly, she failed to rid of it. Lowering her head, she pursed her lips, her hair falling into her features. A moment of silence passed before she rose her head, her hair falling back.



"Hello!" she exclaimed, Jared just managing not to jump.



Jared had always been one to flirt with others, it was obvious to some, and not so known to others. Despite his flirting he hadn't been in a proper relationship, he hadn't the time, what with the band. Flirting came naturally to him and it wasn't so hard to attract girls, not when he was so handsome.



Clearing his throat, he spoke again, "So," he smirked, raising his right eyebrow. "Are you competing?"



Hayley nodded, a smile broadening over her lips and her white teeth shown. A laugh sounded as she rose her hand to her mouth, a loose fist shown, "I'm a singer." The hand signal had meant to symbolise a microphone, though she hadn't done such a good job.



"I bet you have a lovely voice," Jared smirked, his bright blue eyes covered as he closed them for a second or two, his smirk transforming into a welcoming smile. "Coincidently, I'm a singer too."



A smirk came onto her lips at his compliment, "I bet you do too," she said all too certaintly.

Thanking her with a small and subtle nod, his teeth were shown. "I wish you the best of luck, and I hope to see you again," was all he said as he offered her his muscular hand.

Shaking it only once, she smiled in return, "You too."

His hand fell from her's as he turned to search for the others who had ended their conversation with Jeremy.
Sign up to rate and review this story