Categories > Original > Fantasy

New Life

by Esmeray 0 reviews

A girl finds herself in a situation she never thought she'd be in. Her family gone she has nothing to live for but the vampire community has better plans.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-24 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 605 words

0Unrated
With a closing mind. I finally said good-bye to my life as human. My family dead and all I have are these fangs to say hi to. Damn. I can't let Chance see me like this, or Alyssa or Brooklyn for that matter. Damn. I hate them all. I can't believe I'm a part of their race.
"Oi?"
"What? You bastard."
"Your not happy?"
"Of course not! You turned me into a damn monster!"
"I had to. I couldn't let someone as beautiful as you escape my claws." he said pointing a sharp nail at me with a devils grin.
"But you let my family go!"
"Yes, they were of no importance to me," he said nonchelant
"Damn you!!" As I yelled it lightening struck the ground beside me.
"Oh my, looks like I have fiesty one."
I just stood there in the pouring rain looking at this monster. I ran towards him fists clenched, I was ready to punch him. But I stopped knowing it was inevitable.
"My my, you are fiesty."
"Why? Why did you kill them?"
"Hungry of course."
"Lies! It's all a fucking lie! You had a purpose for keeping me alive and killing the rest of my family! WHY!?" I kept clenching my fist until I started to bleed.
I looked up to find he was gone. Damn.
"My my, you have a foul mouth." I turned to find him in a tree.
"Tch."
"Haha, you are so cute when your mad, listen, cutie,"
"My name is Esmeray"
"I'm sorry, listen Esmeray, you are my servant and must do as I say."
"Like hell, I will."
"I see your rebellious as well."
Before I knew it he was behind me claw pointed at my throat as if to kill me.
"Only ones to kill Vampires are other Vampires or the sunlight. We don't sparkle. So, screw up or say the wrong thing and I could kill you in an instant. Is that understood?"
"Yes," I said as he backed down.
"My name is Ash, and your Esmeray. Nice to meet 'cha."
"Y-yeah."
The hell.
I said good-bye to mom, dad, and sister Claudia. In my boots and fingerless gloves we were off to where other vampires gathered. I will get answers one of these days. But for now I'm starving.
"I see someone's hungry." he said pointing to a small house. "You'll have big appettit for about a week or until you can control your hunger."
I swiftly ran to the door, knocked and they answered.
"My dear you must be freezing out there, come in and we'll warm you up." The elderly lady said
"Trickery is an enemy to humans, she has already learned that step," Ash said watching from afar.
As soon as the door was shut I jumped on her back and plunged my fangs into her neck. The delicious taste of blood in my mouth.
"Darling is dinner ready?" her husband walks in, notices me and tries to run but I grabbed him and sucked him dry. I came out of the house covered in blood. I ran looking for more. I dashed into the neighboring house and quickly sucked there blood. After two more houses my hunger was finally surpressed.
"My my, fiesty, rebellious and messy. I like it." Ash said startling me.
"I'm a monster." I said bursting into tears. "I killed 8 adults, 4 kids and 1 dog. The hell. I even have several knife wounds now."
"It's normal you'll get used to it."
Get used to the knives or blood-sucking? oh, well. Today I start my new life as a vampire.
Chance, Brooklyn, Alyssa, good-bye.
Sign up to rate and review this story