Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're A Witch, Baby!

Eight

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 4 reviews

Thanks for being so patient withe me. I love you!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 1344 words - Complete

1Exciting
Some people say that ignorance is bliss. I can speak on behalf of all of those people. Telling my sisters about Gerard was possibly the worst thing I could have done. They keep asking me all of these questions about what he does and where he resides; if he’s a killer and how many people he’s killed.

“Alright-alright. Stop badgering me. I don’t know a lot of the answers to these questions. I’m only beginning to get to know him.” I watched the disappointment in my sisters faces. They really wanted to know what I was getting myself into.

“Oh! I have an idea. Why don’t we make a nice meal and invite Gerard so we can get to know him!” Freddy squealed. I looked at Frannie in amazement, and then back to Freddy.

“You dumbass; he’s a vampire. He doesn’t eat food.” I busted out laughing at Frannie’s comment.

“Oh yea... So, where is he right now?” Freddy asked me, her cheaks reddening a little bit.

“He’s asleep in my bed.”

“Out in the open? I thought he couldn’t be in the sun?” I followed Frannie back into the kitchen, and took a seat on a stool.

“As long as he’s not in direct sunlight he’s okay.” Frannie shook her head, going through the cabinets. “I think I’m gonna go check on him.”

I got off the stool and made my way out of the kitchen, through the living room, and up the stairs. The hardwood of the hallway creaked under each step I took, always making it impossible to sneak around.

I slowly opened my door, peaking inside. I started to get worried when I saw by bedsheets pushed to one side, and Gerard wasn’t under them. I went inside and looked around, but I didn’t see Gerard. I noticed my closet door was open, and when I turned back around, Gerard was standing in the doorway with nothing on but a towel.

“Hey, I got worried when you weren’t in bed.” I said. Gerard just smiled at me. He walked over, placing a kiss on my cheak.

“I’m fine. I just took a shower; I hope you don’t mind. There was still a lot of left over blood we missed.” Gerard spoke, drying off the hair that clung to his face. Even soaking wet he still looked amazing.

“No, not at all.” I saw him reach for the shirt he was wearing last night, but I snatched it out of his hands. He gave me a funny look, but I just threw it in the hamper. Opening up my closet, I grabbed a grey shirt and some jeans for Gerard to wear. “Here.”

“Frankie, this isn’t necessary. I don’t mind wearing the clothes I had on last night.” Gerard spoke as he tried to hand back the clothes I have him. I just crossed my arms and pouted. “Fine.” He winked at me as he headed back out into the hallway and to the bathroom.

I imagined what it would be like if I dragged him back here and ripped that towel off his naked flesh. I would throw him on my bed and ravish him like I’ve wanted to since I first laid eyes on that beautiful man. It had been so long since I felt the company of another; but for Gerard, I’d wait. I didn’t mind taking my time with him because I wanted this to work so bad.

Thinking back, I wish I would have waited. It would have been nice not to loose my virginity in a drunken one night stand with my boyfriend in the back of his ‘67 Camero. Frankly, I miss the car more than anything. It had been six years since I’ve seen that beautiful piece of American muscle. Smiling, I though of the new piece of American muscle I had in my bathroom. “Better...” I said to myself, flopping down on my bed.

When the stars began to show, Gerard decided it was time to leave. I didn’t want him to go, but I knew he had to. He had been starving all day, and he needed to replenish his strength. I just hope his brothers don’t catch up with him and finish the job. I couldn’t lose him now; I needed him in my life.

“When will I see you again?” I asked, worried. The last time, it had been two weeks. I really didn’t want it to be that long.

“How about, after I’m... finished, I’ll take you to a late supper. I know this great place, although it’s a little out of the way.” He took my hands, kissing both of them.

“That sounds wonderful,” I swooned. He planted a soft kiss on my lips before disappearing out of my window. It took me a few moments to realize that he was taking me to a restaurant, and that I would be the only one eating.

I hopped in the shower, scrubbing myself from head to toe. I wanted to smell good... Wait. Can vampires smell? Oh well, I’m doing it anyway. Tonight was going to be great, no matter what happened.

I threw on my old black pants with the holes in the knees, and a simple grey shirt. Opening my closet, I dug through piles of shoes until I found the ones I wanted; my pink and black Chucks. These were the first pair of Chucks I had bought, and they were great.

When I heard a knock on the front door, I hauled ass downstairs to meet my man at the door. I had already told my sisters that I was leaving, and they were still weary, but they knew I would be smart. Opening the door, I was greeted with a red rose. I smiled, taking it from him.

“I though you might like it,” he smirked at me. I leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips.

“I love it.” He took my hand, and led me down the walkway. It wasn’t until we got closer to the street that I noticed a car was sitting there. “Is that what I think it is?”

“Yup. I’ve had this car since it came out.” Excitedly, I hopped in the seat of a Pontiac Trans Am. This is the car that pegs Gerard’s personality perfectly.

“So, where are we going?” I asked after a few moments of silence. Gerard sped off down the road and turned on the highway.

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” He turned and smiled at me, and I couldn’t help but smile back. It was about twenty minutes of listening to the soft music coming from the radio. I watched as Gerard tapped the steering wheel along to the beat. Thinking about it, I bet he knew most of the songs that were on the radio.

“We’re here.” I looked around, searching for a sign or something. The only thing I saw was a tall building, surrounded by cars.

“‘Okay, but exactly where is here?” I looked over to Gerard, a little worried.

“Don’t worry. It’s where I live.” He jumped out of the car, and before I could blink he had opened my door. Gerard took my hand, and he led me inside the tall building.

“I thought you were taking me to a restaurant?”

“I didn’t say restaurant, I said place. Now follow me.” We walked up a few flights of stairs, before walking out into a hallway. We stopped at room 237, and he led me inside. I was greeted with a small table surrounded by candles. The aroma of the candles and the food was overwhelming.

“Gerard... This is amazing. What is all of this for?” Gerard stood in front of me, taking my hands in his.

“Frankie baby, will you be my boyfriend?”

“Yes.”
Sign up to rate and review this story