Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Fallen*

*Demolition Lovers*

by yorgismorgi 4 reviews

Read! R&R please.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-26 - Updated: 2012-04-01 - 531 words

5Exciting
Frank's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch, while Gerard walked from the kitchen, into the living room, and sat down next to me on the couch. I still couldn't seem to shake the nervous feeling I had, after seeing the papers in Gerard's room, and then hearing his conversation on the phone. Something wasn't right.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Gerard said.

"Hmm...got any movies?" I asked.

"Sure do. You like horror movies?" Gerard said.

"Heck yeah!" I responded. It was true. I was a horror movie fanatic.


"Cool, follow me." Gerard said, as I followed him to a bookshelf full of movies. We ended up choosing 'Night of the Living Dead' as the first movie. Gerard put the movie in the DVD player, while I curled up on the soft leather couch...

Gerard's P.O.V.

After starting the movie, I sat down on the couch next to Frank,and made myself comfortable. For a short while, I focused on the movie, but I couldn't seem to stop thinking about Frank...and what I had to do to him. I really don't want to kill him. But do I have a choice? If I don't kill him, Andy would be furious that I didn't do what he'd said. Someone had not followed his orders before, and they were never seen again.

I tried to get my mind off those thoughts. Frank had already fallen asleep. His black hair fell into his closed eyes, while his perfect lips were slightly parted. His lips looked so smooth and soft...if only I could just kiss them.
I know I'm not supposed to fall for him, but....I just can't help it.

Frank's P.O.V.
~~
I stood alone in the alley at night, with very little light provided by the full moon. Somehow I could tell I was dreaming. I kept walking towards the end of the alley, until I was standing face-to-face with a winged figure. I suddenly realized it was Gerard. His wings were big, and feathery, and colored an ebony black. His hazel-green eyes glistened I'm the moonlight.

"I'm sorry, Frank." Gerard whispered.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, slightly puzzled.

"I don't have a choice." He whispered.

"Gerard, what are you-" I started to say, before he raised his arm and stabbed me in the chest, killing me instantly.
~~

I suddenly shot my eyes open, Thank God I was dreaming! What on earth was that dream about?? I came to the sudden realization that Gerard had his arms locked around my waist, as he held me close to his chest. How did we end up like this? Usually I would have minded if a guy was holding me like this, but Gerard was different. I didn't mind at all. He had a sweet, seductive side to him, as well as a dark, mysterious side.

I just hadn't uncovered the dark, mysterious side yet...

Hey guys! As you know, this chapter is kinda short and crappy, but its just setting things up for the next chapter....;)
By the way, I just found out MCR is writing new music, so I just nearly peed myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story