Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

2

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Kyo finds out his punishment and Shinya starts to have a crush on a girl in his cooking class...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-03-28 - Updated: 2012-03-28 - 1011 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kaoru walking through the double doors and into the large hall. His eyes scanned for Shinya and Toshiya. He knew that Die was most probably at detention with Kyo aswell. "Kao-kun! Over here!" Toshiya almost sung, waving his hand happily in the air. Kaoru smiled and made his way over. "Hey, Shinya, aren't you in my cooking class next?" Kaoru asked the blonde. He smiled and nodded. "I think I have....erm....art with Die..nope I'm on my own" Toshiya sighed. He hated being on his own. "It's okay, Totchi, you have Science after that with me" Shinya said, nudging the bassist in the ribs. "Don't- it tickles! Shinya stop!" Toshiya giggled, pushing the drummer away. The bell rung. "Have fun guys," Toshiya called after The guitarist and Shinya "Have fun while I'm drawing and painting and being socially awkward, on. my. own". Kaoru laughed you over-react Totchi.

"TOORU NIMURA! COME IN HERE!" The principal, Mr. Yamamoto yelled to the boy. "DAISUKE! I'LL BE FIVE MINUTES". "Hai" Die replied, leaning back against the wall. Kyo walked inside the office. "What is it?" Kyo asked, looking eagerly at his superior. "You know exactly what," Mr. Yamamoto shouted "LAST TIME NIMURA! LAST TIME! I'LL PHONE YOUR PARENTS NEXT TIME YOU LIGHT A CIGARETTE INSIDE OF THE BUILDING!" Kyo rolled his eyes, same shit; new semester he thought. "And Miss. Inoue isn't happy at all with you as you keep distracting Kaoru Niikura from working- apparently he has good potential!". Kyo rolled his eyes again. "AND STOP DOING THAT, TOORU!" "For the rest of the week, you'll serve detention after school with Mrs. Watanabe" Kyo glared at his principal. "It's your own fault, Nimura" He simply answered. "DAISUKE ANDOU! COME IN HERE!" He yelled past Kyo. "Have a nice day, Tooru" He smiled a fake smile, filled with saracasm. Kyo huffed and got up to leave.

"NIIKURA! Oh dear, now you've burnt it!" Miss. Ito said, looking saddly down at Kaoru's burnt apple and milk chocolate cake. Shinya pulled his cake out fo the oven and carefully patted the strawberry and white chocolate cake to see if it was cold enough to apply icing to it. "Woah..look at Shinya's!" He heard a girl exclaim from behind him. He smiled as he looked over to see her cake. It looked pretty good to him. "What flavour is it..uhmm...." Shinya didn't know the girl's name. "Minako Sasaki" She smiled, her brown eyes sparkling. Shinya stared at her beautiful eyes. "Uhh...Shinya...Daijioubu Ka?" She asked, as he kept staring. He quickly snapped out of it. "Gomen..what flavour is your cake, Minako?" He asked. She blushed before answering, "Blueberry and white chocolate, anatawa?" "Strawberry and white chocolate". He looked down, shyly. "Shinya...would you like to sit with me and Kimie for lunch?" Minako batted her eyelashes. Shinya blushed. "Of course I would..but could Toshiya come too?" Most people liked Toshiya, normally. "The crazy, hyper, girly one?" She asked, thinking if she could remember him. He laughed, "Yeah, him". "Sure he can!" Kimie exclaimed, jumping up excitedly. "You uhh...do know he's gay right?" Shinya questioned. "I don't have a crush on him or anything- I just think he's really cool" Kimie said, her dyed blonde curls, bouncing as she talked. "OOOOH I'M SO EXCITED NOW!" Kimie nearly squealed she talked so high pitched. "Kimie, Minako- back to cooking" Miss. Ito said, looking in their direction as she walked past wearing a stripy apron. Kaoru jabbed Shinya in the ribs, "So you're not gay" he teased. Shinya giggled. "No, just bisexual- Minako is kinda cute" he blushed a deep shade of red. "Shinya's in LOOOOOOOOOVE! Wait 'till I tell Tosh-" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T TELL TOSHIYA" He exclaimed, his eyes widening.

Toshiya finished painting just as the bell rung, signalling that it was time for science. At least now he was with Shinya and possibly Kyo so he wouldn't get bullied so much. He'd been tortured all lesson with people calling him "Gay", "Tranny", "Faggot queen". He was so frustrated. He packed up his books quickly but as he was leaving the door, he heard a voice say "Ano..Konnichiwa, Toshiya-san". He turned around to see a boy as tall as him with long dyed brown hair and big brown eyes. He was beautiful. "Yaa! Ogenkidesuka?" Toshiya replied, happily. "Genkidesu, I'm Kenji" He smiled as Toshiya blushed a little. "What lesson d'ya have next, Kenji?" Toshiya asked, grinning his flirtatious smile. Kenji's heart missed a beat and found himelf lost for words. Toshiya giggled as he checked his timetable. "Science with me! C'mon!" he tugged at Kenji's arm as he pulled him but Kenji tripped and landed on top of Toshiya on the desk. He could hear a chorus of "Get a room, fucking homos" and other shit he didn't care about. "Ano....GOMENNASAI Toshiya-san!" Kenji exclaimed, getting up off the table quickly and running out of the room. Toshiya giggled and left too in the same direction.

"Daisuke....what fantastic things have you been up to today?" Mr. Yamamoto asked the red-haired boy. "P.S- Dye your hair tonight, strange colours are not permitted". Die rolled his eyes. "DO NOT give me the whole rolling eyes thing! I get enough of that off Tooru!" Die laughed. "Seriously...what did you do for Mrs. Watanabe to send you all the way down here? Must be pretty bad to have to be sent down 4 floors" Die looked up at the ceiling and thought for a while before answering. "I was....writting chords in class". "Chords?" The principal echoed. "Yeah..guitar chords" Die asnwered, "Didn't you know I played?". "Oh no I didn't, I knew Toshimasa played bass and Terachi played drum- ANYWAY! DON'T DO THAT IN CLASS ANDOU! I'm a busy person and...can't really waste my time on something as little as that..I'll have to discuss her disciplinary techniches with her..." Die surpressed a laugh. "So can I go?" He asked, heading for the door. Mr. Yamamoto coughed slightly before saying, "You may".
Sign up to rate and review this story