Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Break Your Little Heart

Perfect Weapon

by mychemicalpony 0 reviews

Ray, Mikey and Frank do some plotting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-03-31 - Updated: 2012-03-31 - 826 words

0Unrated
Title is from Black Veil Brides. Holy shit, that band is good. Anyways, I hope this chapter isn't shitty because it's in a different style to the other ones, but I'll let you decide because I'll say it's crap anyway.

Perfect Weapon

Mikey: Hey guys, how cha doin? :P

Frank: Hey, I'm good thanks :) apart from a certain person... :/

M: Ahh same, but I think it's a slightly different person annoying me. You know Boyd?

F: What? Ohhhh yeah, Arthur's annoying me a LOT. He's just so fucking arrogant >:(

M: Ikr? I think the pair of them are stupid twats.

M: You know them stands in Science that you use for experiments and stuff? :D

F: Umm yeah...?

M: I think we should stick it up their assholes. It would serve them right...

F: Ew! No way, that's disgusting! Why would you even think of that? Just ew. Brb throwing up :/

Ray: What's all this talk of Boyd and Arthur? Do I know them? :/

M: Haha, silly Ray. It's code names for the most horrid people on the planet :P

R: Oh, so Hitler and Osama bin Laden? ;)

F: Jeezz Ray. I didn't know you could be that thick. Boyd is Brendon and Arthur is Gerard DUMBASS!

R: Ohhhhhhhhhh. That was a bit of a fail on my part, wasn't it... And Mikey, that torture thing is DISGUSTING.

M: It's not! They'd get what they deserve, at least...

F: Thank you Ray! I told him it was sick, but no, apparently it's fine. Oh, and I actually was sick, by the way.

R: Mikey, I suggest you go and sit in a corner to think about what you said.

M: Fine! You two have a good time and keep me outta it! :(

F: You can still talk to us, you just need to think about that disgusting torture method of yours...

R: Sooooo guys, what are we actually GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

F: I was hoping you'd tell me that, Ray ;)

M: I say stick the poles up their asses.

R: NOOOO!!!

F: NOOOO!!!

M: Fine, but still... Maybe we could like, retreat on the violence front, seeing as you two are WIMPS and focus on verbal communication?

F: One: we are not wimps. Two: violence seems to make Gerard pay a bit more attention to me, so maybe violence is the answer. They won't listen to anything we fucking say.

R: I'm fine with violence as long as I don't have to do anything myself...

M: Okay, maybe me and Frank could do the beating and then Ray says some stuff?

F: Er yeah, that would work. But I don't think that just beating them up will get through to them. We shouldn't make it seem like we want to kill them, even though we do.

R: Acting all depressed doesn't work, so maybe a mixture of both?

M: How the FUCK would that work? You can't be a sycophathic murderer and depressed at the same time...

F: I dunno. We could like, get a knife and threaten them with it?

R: No, that would be too terrifying.

M: Either way, we need to say some powerful shit to make them listen to us. Actually, I like the idea of knives, it's a lot more dangerous than our bare fists and we wouldn't need to USE them.

F: I agree, Mikey. Me and Mikey could hide knives in our bags tomorrow?

R: Fine. But just promise not to do anything, please.

M: Yeah, I don't actually want to physically hurt Boyd. And I doubt Frank would want to hurt Arthur?

F: Nah, I could do without actually hurting them. Ray could say that if they don't think we're worth their time, we'd do something with the knives.

M: And not tell them what, so they keep on guessing.

R: Yeah, and then see what they do and go from there :)

M: So we're agreed on that? Frank, you fucking will remember the knife!

F: Have no fear, but I also think we should listen to If You Run before, because it gets us really really really angry. And get to school earlier than usual ;D

R: Cool beans. Hang in there, my ghost buddies, I've got to go now :/ xxx

M: I'll have to get it on my iPod, but sure :) And bye, Ray! Xx

F: Yeah, bye! Xxx

M: Seriously, what are we gonna do with the knives?

F: Let's just wait and see what comes to mind tomorrow?

M: Sure :) I'll go and get a good night's sleep now, so ttfn x

F: Night night :) x

Frank got changed into his pyjamas and climbed into bed, thinking about what they were gonna do tomorrow. He didn't really want to hurt Gerard's feeling - or him full stop - but he thought about it and figured that things would get better after this. He sighed and fell asleep thinking, this is the perfect weapon.
Sign up to rate and review this story