Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires & Werewolves in London

Brides

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

The Black Veil Brides show up. Jinxx stinks everything up, and Ashley tries to break Gerards ribs & spleen.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-03-31 - Updated: 2012-03-31 - 638 words

0Unrated
This hasn't been updated in forever.... So sorry....

"Think everyone is going to show up by midnight?" Mikey asked. "Huh? Maybe." Gerard replied, not caring enough to glance up from his drawing. "They fucking better..." Mikey snarled, grabbing his pen so hard it nearly snapped in half. "Mikes?"

"Yeah?"

"Calm your nipples."

"Excuse you?"

"Chill the fuck out, bro."

"Whatever!"

The brotherly argument was promptly interrupted by the sound of another carriage pulling up in front of the store.

The door opened, and 5 people strolled in, single file. One of them was currently complaining, while the remaining 4 were silent as a grave. Mikey stood there, waiting for the complaining young man to finish. "Oh, you're waiting for me to shut up, aren't ya?"

"Yes."

"Shutting up."

"For now." Another man's voice said.

There was a moment of silence, before Mikey squealed, "Oh my gosh! Sandra!" and attacking the smaller woman in a huge hug. Sandra hugged back, bemusedly. "Hey there, Andy!" Gerard said, snapping his sketchpad shut with a grin, and standing up. "Hey there to you, too, Gerard." Andy said, a half-smirk crossing his face as he gave the other man a hug.

"Why the hell are you hugging Andy and not me?!?" Ashley snapped, crossing his arms and pouting. "Shaddap!" Gerard said, before finally letting go of the other, only to be attacked by the bassist in a tight hug.

"My ribs!"

"Dude, how've you been?" Jake asked Mikey as the two shared a hug. "Getting the shit bugged out of me by Gerard, you?"

Jake laughed. "Could've been worse, right?"

"True that."

Meanwhile, Gerard was struggling, trying to shove Ashley off him, but was unable to do so. "Get off!"

"No! You smell good!" Ashley yelled, squeezing Gerard tighter. "My spleen!"

"Yo!" Mikey said, giving Jinxx a hi-five. "Why no hug?"

"You fuckin' stink, man. No offense, but you do."

"It's true!" Andy said with a sad nod, Sandra copying his motions.

"Come on, share Gerard." Sandra said, gently prying one of the bassist's arms off the raven-haired man. "Don't wanna!"

"You can hug Mikey if you want."

"Oh my gosh, yay!" Ashley promptly let go of Gerard, only to attach himself to the younger Way. "Don't worry, he's always like that. Sorry for your ribs and spleen though." Sandra said, giving a light hug to Gerard, which he returned, grateful for the short drummer's intervention, which saved his liver and kidneys, and other vital organs. "Meh, it's okay, thanks for getting him off me though."

"No problem."

The moment that Sandra had let go of him, Jake was nearly all over him. "Yeah, don't worry about him, that's typical."

"Okay..." Gerard said, bemused as Jake wandered downstairs. Sandra followed him. In the meantime, Andy had managed to pry Ashley off Mikey, giving the poor, skinny Way brother a hug and an apology for the nearly broken ribs. "Go with Sandra." Andy said, shoving Purdy towards the stairs. He did, after flipping off the other.

Jinxx gave Gerard a quick hug, before following his bandmate down the stairs. Mikey promptly lit incense. "Thanks, Mikes."

"No problem."

"Eh, the stink's in his bones, man. No matter how many showers he has, or how much cologne he wears, he still fucking stinks." Andy said, with a shrug, grabbing a seat on one of the nearby tables.

Alright, if you have a band or person that you want to show up, tell me. Also, I'll write oneshots for you, if you can guess who is what kind of otherworldly creature. So far, we have:

Slash:
Gerard:
Mikey:
Jeffree:
Andy:
Jake:
Jinxx:
Jade:
Davey:
Ashley:
Sandra:

if you can guess what they are, and get it right, you get a oneshot on anything. I will be announcing who got it right in the authors note in the next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story