Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stay Alive Tonight

That Morning

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Ryan goes home, furious at himself. Brendon later tries to call him, but is unabale to.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-03-31 - Updated: 2012-03-31 - 216 words

1Exciting
Yours truly is back with a new chapter

The next morning, after breakfast and coffee, they guys all left on their separate ways home. Brendon had asked Ryan if he wanted him to walk him home. But Ryan had refused, sayng that he would be okay.

The truth of the matter was, he didn't want anyone to be there to witness him break down. He pretended he was fine, walking down the street and to his apartment building. He entered his apartment, locking the door behind him. He walked into his bathroom, still acting okay.

The moment he was inside the bathroom, however, everything changed.

He locked the door behind him, sliding down the door, and pulling his legs up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around them, slamming his head backwards against the door, and letting out a strangled combination of a sob and a hiccup. "Fuck it!" He hissed, sobbing again.

The breath seemed to be catching in his throat, and the tears started to fall"They shouldn't have found out about it! They'll leave!" He whispered to himself, in between gasps.

Half an hour later, Brendon felt the need to call Ryan. Taking out his cell, he punched in Ryan's number. Every time, it kept ringing until it went to voicemail. "Goddamit."
Sign up to rate and review this story