Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Hobo and Daddy

by TheBalladOfChristian 6 reviews

2006(2007?)-Present with a twist at the end. From Hobo's perspective.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-01 - Updated: 2012-04-01 - 1245 words - Complete

1Moving
Hi! Many of you know me as Hobo! You know, that one dog? 'The adorable one?' Oh stop it, you! But yes I am quiet adorable. I live with my daddy, Ryan. My mommy Keltie sometimes comes to see me when her and daddy go out. I've seen alot more of her lately which makes me really happy! I also see alot more of Brendon. Brendon's daddy's best friend.

I really like it when Brendon comes over. He hugs me and plays with me all the time. They're always in daddy's bedroom though playing a game. During that game I'm not aloud in their room. It's ok because I get to chew on Brendon's shirts because daddy won't let me chew on his. When they do come out Brendon leaves and then mommy comes over. I'm so happy I get to see everyone I love!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mommy's staying with me and daddy now! I'm super excited! The big things that move around on the streets that move stuff like my new chew toys, or as mommy and daddy call them 'furniture'. I still see alot of Brendon, but only when mommy's not home. Daddy says if mommy found out they would get in trouble. Why would they get in trouble though?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy came home today smelling really weird. Brendon smelled the same way when he came over. They were walking around weird too. They started biting each other's faces and necks so I started to bark at Brendon. No one hurts my daddy! I start biting at Brendon's ankles and that makes him and daddy laugh. I guess Brendon wasn't hurting him after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy's really happy lately which makes me happy. Whenever he leaves he always comes home smelling like Brendon.

"Are you cheating on me?" My mommy yells which makes daddy sad. I can tell when he's sad because his lip pouts a little.

"Of course not Keltie are you crazy?! I love you I would never cheat on you!" Daddy usually yells back.

They constantly are yelling at each other like that and it makes me sad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Brendon came over again today. I haven't seen him in a while so when he came over I started wagging my tail and barking. He smiled and leaned down to pet me. I kind of hoped he would pick me up but him and daddy went into daddy's room to play the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mommy left today. She had water on her face and her and daddy were yelling at each other. I was so scared; I kind of wanted to run away, but I couldn't leave daddy here all alone. I stayed underneath the place they eat until she left. Daddy sat down on the big plushy thing that I chew on. He had water on his face too. I ran over to him and he picked me up. I licked the water off of his face and it made him smile. It tasted funny but it made him happy and when daddy's happy, I'm happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy seems so sad lately. Brendon hasn't been over since mommy left. I hope he's ok! I love them both so much. I can't wait to see him again! I haven't seen mommy since she left either. Daddy hasn't smiled in so long and he always has water on his face. I want him to be happy so badly and I'd do anything to make him smile.

"What am I gonna do Hobo?" Daddy asks. I want to tell him to be happy. I want to tell him so badly to smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy left today too. I don't know when he'll be back. It kind of became a regular thing now though. Whenever he's 'writing', as he calls it, I get locked in the bathroom because I make too much noise. I hope daddy will be back soon I want something to eat! I haven't eaten in a while and my tummy hurts. I know daddy wouldn't ever try to hurt me though so it's ok. I love my daddy so much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today mommy came and got me. I was still locked in the bathroom. I don't think I've had food or water for atleast a week, I can't tell though I'm just a doggie. Daddy wasn't home so I started barking. Where was she taking me? I want daddy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see daddy anymore. I stay at mommys house now. I would give anything to see my daddy again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw daddy today! As soon as I saw him I went and jumped into his arms and licked his face. He had water on his face again but I had a feeling it wasn't because he was sad. He finally looked happy! Mommy said to him that I get to see him every weekend. I don't know when that is or how long that is but I still get to see him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Brendon came over. Him and daddy yelled a lot.

"What do you mean you're leaving the band?!" Brendon yells at daddy. Why is he yelling at daddy? Maybe I should make him feel better! I ran over to Brendon and started wagging my tail and barking at him. He ignored me and daddy started yelling.

"Yes Brendon! Jon and I are leaving! Now goodbye." Daddy pushed Brendon out of the big wooden thing that goes to the outside. Daddy start crying again. Oh yeah! I found out what that thing when water runs down your face was called finally. Brendon came over and asked daddy why he was crying. I ran over to daddy and licked his face again. "Atleast you still love me right, Hobo?" Of course I love you daddy! I wish I could tell you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm worried about daddy. He seems so weird lately. He gave me back to mommy early and told Brendon and me that he loved us. I wanted to tell him to stop being so sad. I wanted to tell him I loved him back but I think he knows. I haven't seen him since though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw daddy. Mommy and Brendon were crying. So were Spencer and Jon. Spencer and Jon and daddy's other friends. Daddy must have been sick because he was laying down in a box. He had a rose on his chest too. I didn't know why everyone was so sad. Daddy looked happy for once. Daddy will get better... right?

"Why did he do this Brendon? What about us? What about you? He loved you, you know. He didn't even think of us." Mommy says to Brendon.

"What about Hobo?" Brendon looks at me and pets my head and I wag my tail.

"She's a dog, Brendon. She has no clue what's going on."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy's not coming back, or atleast that's what Brendon and mommy said. Today mommy dropped me off at someone's house.

"Please. Please take her. I love her with all of my heart... but... I can't take care of her anymore. Please." Mommy said to the lady in the house. I don't know whose house it is though and I'm scared. I'm sure mommy will come get me soon though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen mommy, Brendon, or daddy in a while. I miss them. Why can't things just go back to how they used to be? I miss daddy the most though. Why did they leave me?
Sign up to rate and review this story