Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 2: Whispers of the Night

Repeating, Repeating

by darks00 3 reviews

Delilahs nightmare half a year ago of Julius dying is coming true. In attempt to change her nightmares outcome, she tries to heal Julius herself.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-01 - Updated: 2006-07-01 - 661 words

0Unrated
Delilah's point of view:

"Hold on, Julius. Helps on the way." I told him, still holding him in my arms.

Julius' body became hot. I brushed his blonde hair away from his face and felt his forhead. He was really burning up. When I put my hand under his nose, he wasn't breathing too much. When I put my ear to his heart, it was very faint. Crap, this is my nightmare all over again. Al and Scarlett soon arrived in a helicoper. Al cursed under his breathe when he saw Julius. Scarlett quickly grabbed a stretcher as Al and me put him on and loaded him in the helicoper.

"My kid needs to go to the hospital," Scarlett said, looking at him.

"NO!" I replied quickly.

"What are you saying, man?" cried out Al. "Do you want him to die?"

"No." I said fast. "Just trust me. I bet we can get some stuff from the hospital for him. I'm good with first aid. I did after all help him when D.J. Hooks hook got stuck in his side." (a/n: Again, on the show, "A Dreamer Never Dies.")

"I trust your judgement." Scarlett said, looking at me. "Julius always did say he trusted you with his life."

I got into the helicoper, and we were off back to the academy.

______________________________________________________________

At the Academy:

Al helped me put him on his bed in his room. I then hooked him up to the I.V. and put an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. Emmet, Ursula and Nosey soon came as soon as they heard the news. I did it, I thought. I changed the outcome of my nightmare. Ursula put some flowers on Julius' nightstand. Nosey and Emmet got some "get well soon" ballooons beside his bed. The three of them came to give me a hug, which was really not like the three of them.

"Take good care of him, De." Nosey told me as they left.

I then took Julius' bloody shirt off. I was used seeing Julius not fully clothed, for I did after all had to fully undress him when he fell through the ice. (a/n: That's off the episode, "The Truth Be Gold.") It was embarressing, but anything to save him. I then took the bullet out with tweezers, cleaned his wound up with alchohal, then bandaged it up.

I then put a blanket over Julius, with a wet cold washclothe on his forhead. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, which made him flinch a little bit. That comfort me, knowing that he was still with us. I sat beside him, put his hand into mine, and sighed.

"Julius," I moaned outloud, "why do you always have to get hurt for me?"

Flashbacks came into my mind. Julius fell through the ice because of me. If I didn't go back on the ice to go get my mothers watch, Julius would have been ok. (a/n: The Truth Be Gold) Julius always protected me. When we thought we heard a train, Julius quickly pulled me down and covered me insteed of himself. (a/n: the episode, The Underground.")

Then, how did I thank Julius? I was mean at him at times when he was only trying to help. When he insisted on coming to help me prove my inocence that I wasn't a mole in the acedmy, (a/n: The episode, The Delilah Identity,) I pinched his neck to make him go to sleep for awhile. When we were on vacation, (a/n: The Episode, "To Spy or not to Spy.") He didn't want to go help me solve the sasquach mystery. But he came anyways, and ended up getting caught because of me.

I punched the wall, being fustrated. My hand felt numb, but I felt number in the inside. All I heard was the sounds of Julius' oxygen mask, and my heart breaking.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story