Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Adventures of the Blixz Crew

Episode 4 _Diving for Danger.

by kur0nue 0 reviews

In this episode our trio start there plunge into the vast ocean in search of the sunken emerald but little did they know what awaited them in the ocean.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2012-04-02 - Updated: 2012-04-03 - 1914 words

0Unrated
Kojo leaped out of the open window and landed by the sub with tools in hand. “you guys gimmie a second and we will be ready to explore the great blue” Kojo works on the sub while Ezro surveys Navi. “so Navi do you have any special abilities” “yea I do! I can fly!” Ezro replies in disbelief “ but you have no wings, how are you able to fly?” Navi jumped and flapped his tail feathers so fast that he began to fly around in the air “see, told you I can fly” said Navi coming to a light landing on top of the sub.

“its finally finished guys, it’s a 5 seater sub with a medium size interior but its only 3 of us, we can still function it properly, alright guys to time to dive into the deep!” said Kojo as he jumps into the main seat. “Ezro you’ll be in charge of weaponry and the crane so take the second seat and be ready to move to the third seat for the crane. Navi you’ll take the radar seat as your main position and you’ll have to keep an eye on the 5th seat which is the ship status.” Ezro and Navi snap in front of the ship standing side by side, saluting Kojo and both yell “aye aye sir!” they assume there positions on the ship and brace themselves for the plunge. “get ready guys, be prepared for anything” says Kojo as he presses buttons pushing the ship off shore into the ocean where it starts the dive.

“so how will we know the location of the rock thingy?” asked Navi. “I bet he probably installed a version of the emerald tracker into the radar and they are called chaos emeralds not rock thingies” says Ezro as Kojo steered the vessel deep into the cavern “ Navi, is there a reason at all for you wanting the chaos emeralds?” asks Kojo slightly concerned “No not really, I thought you guys wanted my help is why you forced me to come along. Either way I want my new best friends to be happy so ill help however I can” said Navi hugging Kojo “Hey get off me! no hugging allowed on the submersible!” Ezro laughed looking onto Kojo’s struggle to remove the excited blue jay. As the sub continued they approached light at the end of the cavern and upon arrival they make it out of the cave into open sea.

“Navi go check the radar for any signs of the emerald” said Ezro “um, there's a signal coming from the north east” Kojo replied “understood” and pointed the vessel in the north east direction and set it on autopilot. “what now” asks Ezro tapping his feet on the floor. Kojo shrugged his shoulders. Navi over by the window yelled out “can we play with the big fishy?” Kojo responded dryly saying "leave the big fishy alone Navi, just leave it be” Ezro got up to take a look at the fish that Navi had been talking about and yelled out “KOJO! Put the ship on maximum speed!!!!” Kojo went over to see what the fuss was and realized Navi was right and ran back to the steering wheel of the ship and pressed a red button. “Ezro get ready, imma need your help” as Kojo asked for Ezro's assistance a seat and bar rose out of the ground with pedals. “I see where you’re going with this Joe” Ezro immediately hoped on the seat, held the bar, and pedaled as hard as he could making the ship move extremely fast however the giant fish continued to pursue them managing to keep up with the ship. Navi looked threw the window at the giant metal orange and red fish then looked ahead threw the cockpit window and yelled ”hey look Joey look underwater ruins, do you think the fish would follow us there?” “good idea, and joe is tolerable, joey isn’t." said the unamused mouse as he guides the ship into the big brown broken and battered looking ruins.

“Ezro quit peddling, the fish isn’t following us anymore right Navi?” Navi looks out the window to see the fish swimming away disappointingly “yeah fishy has left the building! You can get off now Ezro” Ezro got off the seat and had taken a look out of the cockpit window to see the ruins “hey, these ruins is where the scientist supposedly locked up all the little sea creatures and the blue hero released them all and foiled the evil scientists plans…” the sub went silent for about five minutes before everyone broke out in laughter “haha yea right, my mom used to tell me all sorts of stories about this legend. He didn’t exist at all haha, he’s just what all the little kiddies used to look up to before the stories changed about him all of a sudden acting like a car because he was just that fast.” Says Kojo in the midst of luaghter. “but seriously, we oughta name this place then, since we discovered it and all..” said Ezro. The sub went quiet again and then they all together said Hydrocity! “works for me but you gotta love this scenery, its like a maze but on untouched historical wonder” said Kojo “make sure you don’t crash us into the wonder then joey, because there's only two holes beside each other ahead of us that we can go threw” said Navi “not joey and what direction is the emerald in prior to our location? “its flashing to the left” said Navi looking at the radar “then we oughta head right” said Ezro “I don’t get how that makes sense but we will try your way" said kojo leading the vessel into the western hole in hyrdocity. "we go right becuase the easy way to the treasure always fails compared to the hard way" said Ezro.

The sub slowed down cruising threw the under water ruins with Kojo steering it trying not to bump into the walls. “you know, this has been on my mind lately. How were those rocks Navi was throwing into the ocean coming out and hitting me?” asked Ezro glaring over at Navi who chuckled nervously. “probably because how hard he was throwing it at the ocean which was making waves at the same time and other properties and what not.” Ezro and Navi looked at Kojo very confused. With a light sigh Kojo simplified his explanation “bird, threw rock hard, skipped across the wave, like a surfer, when wave crash, rock flew out, hedgehog gets K.O’d by said rock” “Ohhhh, ok, but wait....how come I didn’t get hit by the emerald Navi threw in the ocean?” asked Ezro “judging by the emeralds shape and contour and how heavy it is, it probably went threw the waves crushing force and caught an ocean current that was only capable of altering its direction slightly” said Kojo only to be looked at with faces of confusion. Kojo sighed and said “Emerald, not same as rock shape and weight, sank instead of skid against water, water move gem to this spot, idiots….” simultaneously Ezro and Navi said “ohhh, now I get it” Navi chuckling at the situation lent back and pressed a button to fire torpedoes. As the torpedoes zoomed out of the sub making impact to the ruins, Kojo turned around to see what the cause was then without making haste he started giving commands ”Ezro, man the booster, Navi, go sit and stay near the radar” “but the radar is so boring!! All it does is beep and show a dot in front of another dot when the line touches it.” Whinnied the sullen blue jay. “Just do it, Ezro wait for my signal then peddle as if your life depended on it, even tho it does” “got it “ said Ezro hoping on the bike seat with hands on the bar ready to peddle like the wind. Outside of the sub the ruins were toppling over and caving in and as the ruins fell Kojo managed to spot an opening “ Go now!” yelled Kojo and without hesitation Ezro peddled as hard as he could propelling the ship extremely fast while Kojo steered. “we are gonna make it guys but brace yourselves, its about to get rough” Kojo twisted the ship sideways so that it managed to scrape itself threw the rubble that now blocked off the intended exit for the trio. “guys whats our status?” asked Kojo. Ezro got off the seat and checked the status of the ship “its ok except our weapons are offline” “crap, I never brought the tools needed to fix that section of the sub, I assume we will be alright” said Kojo. “hey guys, the dot we were looking for is touching our dot” said Navi. Kojo and Ezro excitedly scrambled to the side windows trying to get the best look at finding the emerald which was directly below them “so how do we get the Emerald huh joey???”

Kojo glared at Navi and said “with the crane, Ezro man the crane and retrieve that emerald” "why me? Why not…Navi…” Ezro looked over at navi who was trying to grab a piece of lint floating around. “never mind ill get right on that” said ezro grabbing the crane controls. “ok so in the viewer screen above the controls, the monitor is from the hand part of the cranes view point, basically your looking threw the cranes grabby hand part” said Kojo. “sounds easy, ill snag this guy and we will be on our way” said Ezro confidently. After about 45 minutes of playing crane game Ezro managed to retrieve the emerald from the floor of the under water ruins. ‘look at it guys, this makes 2, only 5 more to go!’ said Kojo and right after he said that,the sound of an explosion shook the sub threw the water. “look guys, fishy broke the ruins and is really mad for some reason.” Said Navi worriedly. “you don’t think it was protecting the emerald do you Kojo?” “forget about it, top priority is escape, Ezro man the booster again, we’re getting out of here!” said Kojo. Ezro jumped on the peddler and began to peddle with all his might making the sub bump and graze against the rubble as Kojo steered it threw the hole made by the fish. The fish followed behind dangerously close to the sub trying to bite into it “hold on guys, we are almost out of this place, I can see light ahead.” The sub grew closer and closer to the light and burst out to the open sea. “status report” cried Kojo “the ship is alright, its a little bit damaged because of all the ruble we bumped against on the way out, the boosters aren't able to work correctly but its still good” said Ezro “No sign of fishy” said Navi looking at the ruble seal off the entrance to the ruins. Kojo walked over to Navi to get a better view and just then in an instant the ruble shook and broke as the fish swam out and bit into the main engine area of the sub causing it to explode. The explosion sent the trio and emeralds out of the ocean soaring threw the sky into an unknown area.
Sign up to rate and review this story