Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Cream The Kisser

Chapter 5- Building an ego

by MasterMorisu 0 reviews

Rouge gets some unexpected visitors.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Cream - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 2639 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog.
[**]

THUD! THUD! THUD! The sounds echo from a heavy bag. It seems someone was training.

"No one can stop me!" A young lady's voice can be heard. She was shouting for some odd reason.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The sounds that echo from the heavy bag got louder, as they came from the same heavy bag. There were also small pants in between each echo. That showed this
person has been at it for a while.

"ROUGE!!!" Another young lady's voice can be heard as well. She rushes downstairs heading into Rouge's gym.

"Huh? Who goes there? I don't like being surprise." Rouge stopped pounding the heavy bag for a moment. She was in the same gear that she wore when she easily defeated Cream.

The person that called her name sounded very familiar. She reveals herself before her. She was a Squirrel with a red Mohawk. She also had a blue jacket that was open to show off her chest and blue ankle high boots. "Well, I wasn't say that." The Squirrel Girl shot back.
Rogue smiles and turns to her. "Well, if it isn't little Miss Freedom Fighter Sally Acorn. What brings you here? You want to stick your nose in more of GUN's business?" Rouge had one of her white gloves on her hip with a cocky smile.

"What business? How you guys can not catch Eggman on your own? And always need to beg my boyfriend, Sonic, to save your sorry butts. So your business is my business if ya ask me. Anyways, I have something more important to talk to you about Rouge." Sally wasn't going to fall for her witty attacks.

"What may that be then?" Rouge asked puzzled.

"Call this little 'fight' off you have plan with Sonic and the boys. It's not only stupid, but it is also an unfair contest. The boys will easily knock you all out." Sally got in her face to make sure to show Rouge that she meant busy wit her "friendly" warning.

"Hey Aunt Sally! Wait up!" A voice of a really young boy caught wind of both Rouge and Sally's ears. He seems to be trying to keep up with Sally.

"Not another uninvited guest. Who could it be this time? This one sounds very familiar as well." Rouge wasn't fan of guest she didn't invite in. This was kind of making her mad.
The young voice reveals itself, as it rushes downstairs appearing before Rouge and Sally. It was a young fox with yellow fur and two tails both of which had white at the ends of them. The young man wore white and red running shoes with white socks on his feet and gloves on his hands.

"You need to keep up Tails. I'm not like Sonic." Sally turns her head to him.

"Aww….Let me guess you're going to put him in the ring against me to show that my gals are no match for the boys, right?" Rouge wasn't stupid. She could spot something like this coming a mile away.

Sally took a step back from Rouge. "Not bad Rouge. I brought Tails with me to show that their training is making them look unbeatable for you guys. Where are the other three girls you brought here with you?" Sally did found it odd that Rouge was the only one there today. Even though it is her house, Sally suspected all of them were living with Rouge. So, they didn't have to travel to her place to train. She didn't see Amy, Blaze, or Cream at all.

Rouge releases a great chuckle. "Really? Go get the Fox boy a pair of gloves. There are plenty of them in the equipment room. As for my gals, I've kicked out one and gave the other two the day off today. They needed their rest. Well, the one I kicked out needs to hang up her gloves right now." Rouge directs Sally and Tails to the equipment room.
Rouge took the time they spent in the equipment room to get into the ring. "Let's see what those boys have been up to. I wonder why Sally chose to bring Tails, instead of Shadow, Knuckles, and Sonic." Rouge thought as she lean back in the blue corner to gather her thoughts.

After a good 15 minutes of waiting, Sally and Tails finally emerge from the equipment room. Tails had on red gloves, as he was escorted to the ring by Sally. Sally was making sure his gloves were tied on tight.

"You look cute Fox boy. I'm a little jealous." Rouge smiled at Tails.

"Oh…Thanks Rouge." He said nervously rubbing his head with his right glove. He gets into the ring.

"Get serious Tails." Sally said as she put in his white mouthpiece.

"Ok. How long would you like me to go with Fox boy, Sally?" Rouge puts in her pink mouthpiece.

"I'll make it three rounds. I don't want him to hurt you too badly." Sally felt really confident that Tails could put Rouge in her place. "Let's hope the boys were right about Tails." She thought.

"Ok. I'll make this quick then." Rouge pounds her gloves together and heads to the center to touch gloves.

Tails heads to the center as well. "I want let Sonic and the others down!" He heads to the center as well. He held his gloves down to receive the tap. Tails was pump up.

"Good luck sweetie." Rouge playfully taps his gloves with her gloves.

"Thanks." He returns the tap with a strong one to show his seriousness.

Sally rings the bell to begin the fight. Rogue and Tails back off to give the other a fair shot at landing the first punch. They both circle each other. Before Tails could make the first move Rogue tags him with a quick two jab combo to the forehead. His head sent back quickly, but it didn't faze him. Tails throws two jabs to the nose and a right hook to the jaw. The punches were not too hard, but Rouge let them all land cleanly. She even goes to oversell the damage by "staggering" into the rope to make Tails and Sally think she looks hurt.

"That's all?" Tails thought. He was very confused.

"Wow…I wasn't expecting this. Tails is about to make Rouge kiss the mat." Sally thought.

Tails put aside his confusion and tried to keep the pressure on with hard hooks to the temple. Rouge saw that he was coming in for the "kill" and grins widely. She quickly got back into her fighting stance and took a step forward with her left foot. Rouge rears her left elbow back on the ropes and sends her left glove hard into Tails' gut. It was a quick, but powerful uppercut. It stopped whatever offense Tails had in mind; since his hooks he had set for Rouge's temple were stopped dead in their tracks. His hooks left him while open, as he tried to hang onto his mouthpiece. He covers up in fear that the next punch from Rouge will be deadly too. Sadly, he only covers up his right side of his face, while his left side of his face was easy pickings. Rogue uses the momentum of the uppercut she landed to get off the ropes, but quickly removes her white glove from Tails' tummy and loads it up and sends a crushing right hook to the jaw.

BOOM!! Tails' head was sent hard to left, and it seems at the same time his legs gave out from under him thanks to Rouge's powerful counterattack. A ton of saliva and sweat flew from his head and mouth.

"One, two, three…" Rouge took a step back and pounds her gloves together. Rouge wanted to count slower for Tails, so she could have more fun with him. She was having too much fun.
Tails was breathing somewhat heavily and as actually shocked that Rouge had the power to
put him down. Tails was on his sides, as he pushes himself up slowly to a knee.

"Get up Tails! She is not that strong!" Sally shouted from outside the ring.

"Four, five, six…" Rouge had a huge grin on her face when she heard Sally beg for Tails to get up.

Tails finally gains his bearings and stands back up on his feet. He gets his gloves up to show Rouge that he was ready to keep fighting.

"Ok. I'll give you the first move sweetie." She drops her guard and sticks her tongue out to him. Rouge wanted to see if she could get inside his head.

Tails wanted to punch her for that, but he knew better. So, he started to circle her instead to pick a good spot or his next attack. Rouge stops fooling round, and started to do the same thing Tails was doing to her. This lasted for a few seconds. The bell made a strange clinging sound to signal that 30 seconds was left in the round.
Rogue didn't want to waste any more time. "Damn! I gotta end this quick. Let's try one of my KO setups and see if it works or not." She thought to herself as she goes to fake a wide right hook to Tails to jaw.

Tails saw the punch coming and thought he had Rouge right where he wanted her. "Ha! It seems Rouge made a huge mistake." He was getting ready to interrupt it with a left straight aim for her nose.

The next turn of events here were amazing. The wide right hook Rogue threw was a fake; when she saw that Tails took the bait, Rouge her pulls her right arm back since it didn't go far from her body. After that, she ducks the left straight that was supposed to hit her nose. She grins to herself before she unleashed a nasty set of left and right straights to Tails' stomach from a ducking position. It was five straights exactly that all landed clean without any resistance from Tails. Each shot landed with a good strong thud from her white gloves. Tails close his eyes in pain and bears down on his mouthpiece to fight through the pain. He moves his gloves down to stop the punishment his body has taken from Rouge's nasty counter.

BOOM!!!! But Tails was tricked once again by the sneaky theft. She fires off a powerful right uppercut to the chin. It was right on the money. Tails' mouthpiece is sent flying out of the ring with some saliva in the air as well. Tails crashes to the mat on his back hard. He was out like a light. Rouge takes a step back and puts a hand on her hip and laughs.

"Do you wish for me to count him out?" Rouge saw that he wasn't getting back up anytime soon.

"R-rouge….H-how did y-you d-do t-t-that?" Sally was in shock how easily she put Tails away. "It was like…he was nothing to her." She had enough. She was going to handle this problem herself.

"What? Are you at a lost for words? Let me break it down for you honey. I knock out Foxy Boy here without breaking a sweat." Rouge heads to her corner to take her gloves off. She thought that would be enough showing off for today. "No you don't Rouge! I'm going have to handle this myself!! Stay in that ring, while I got get me some gloves." Sally storms off to the equipment room.

Rouge just grins and heads to her corner to relax by leaning on it. "It seems I'll be getting a real challenge this time. I know Sally's moves though." Rogue knew what she was getting herself into. She was preparing herself for the worst.

Without a second though, Sally steps into the ring with her jacket off revealing the rest of her body besides her feet. She had on blue gloves to match her boots. "You ready, Rouge?" She said coldly.

"I'm more than ready honey. Got your mouthpiece? You'll need it for my punches." Rouge shot a cold stare back as she smashes her gloves together. She still had her mouthpiece in her mouth.

"Don't worry about me. You should be worrying about yourself." She puts in a plain white mouthpiece and smashes her gloves together.

"DING, DING…." Rouge says slowly to tell Sally the fight has began.

"You will be saying that in your sleep Rouge." Sally heads to the center of the ring to battle Rouge.

This fight was so brutal and long it was insane. It would be near to impossible to call such action like this. It was back and forth for the most part. Blood was flying everywhere; battle damage was covered all over both ladies' bodies, and Sally almost made both of Rouge's eyes useless. Heck, Sally even had the upper hand early on in this fight. She scored multiple knockdowns on Rouge very quickly with her amazing speed. Sally had to make sure she didn't kick Rouge by mistake. Since all the Marital Arts she practice dealt with kicking and less punching. Even though, she had the upper hand early on with her speed. Rogue weather the storm, and use her defense to get back into the fight; when that happened they traded knockdown after knockdown. Most of them ended near the count of 10 too. The worst part about this fight was that the hatred between these two was so strong, that they refused to take round break to avoid giving the other a chance to catch their breath. It was an all out war for one whole hour with some defense but not much. It ended with Rogue scoring a KO victory with a crushing right cross she called the "Silent Death". Sally falls to the mat on her back just like her friend Tails did, and as slowly counted out by Rouge as she puts her foot on her chest to claim that she was better of the two.

The damage was done though. After their one hour war was over, Sally suffers at least two concussions, while Rogue suffers one concussion. Sally had both her eyes fully close; her stomach was turning to a deep purple too. She had two deep cuts on her temple and forehead. Rogue didn't come out of this one clean either. Not only did she just have a concussion. She had a black eye, one close fully, another eye a third close, and a busted lip. Rouge even had a broken nose with a nasty cut on her cheek.

After Rouge knew she won. She had enough for today, but made sure she booted out her unwanted guest. She threw an out cold Sally and Tails outside in the rain with their clothes on.

"Like I said, I knew that was going to be challenge." She closes the front door and heads to the kitchen to take some medicine for her bad headache. "Damn…I need to find a way to recover quickly and fast. She did a number on me, but I will say she is tougher than all the boys put together." She says to herself.

Rouge experienced her first real test in the ring, and pass with flying color. She learned a lot from Sally shockingly. That one hour war made her tougher than she thought and a true warrior in the ring. Rouge felt confidence; she could knockout all the boys with one hand tied behind her back. After doing her best job to patch herself up with the medicine she had lying around the house. She went to sleep to rest her beaten body. Rouge knew very well battles like this were coming soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story