Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > City Of The Damned

City Of The Damned

by AlteredStateOfMind 6 reviews

Frank is a bad mouthed teen trying to make it in the local punk scene. It's one confrontation after another until Gerard, the leader of one of the most feared punk gangs, takes him under his wing t...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 1606 words

5Original
This is a story idea that's been brewing in the back of my mind for months.
I wasn't planning on writing it until I finished
'I Think I'll Blow My Brains Against The Ceiling' but I just couldn't help myself.
If you're into the punk scene, I hope you'll enjoy this story.
Please review and let me know what you think!



-ASMx3




My breath is coming in quick, frantic gasps. My lungs are burning as I inhale the harsh November air, heart beating as fast as a humming birds wings in my battered rib cage. I bring a hand up to rub at my chest, willing my pulse to keep steady even as I'm seeing black spots obscure my vision. Come on, come on, just one more block. I make the stupid decision of looking back over my leather covered shoulder and stumble on the rough pavement, my tattered black and white, high top Converse losing contact with the ground as I crash head first into the sidewalk.


"Fuck!" I yell out, and immediately regret the careless outburst when I hear three pairs of sneaker clad feet rounding the graffiti covered wall, heading my way. I try to push myself off the ground and make a run for it again, but my bruised ribs protest and my now bloody lip, courtesy of the sidewalk, make me groan in pain and I collapse yet again. I stay sprawled on the ground, face down, and await my inevitable demise, cursing my luck. Three figures stand around my injured body and a shiver runs down my spine as I instantly recognize the shadow standing closest to me.


"Get up, Iero."


I stay still, praying to whatever guardian angel that may be looking over me that they'll just leave me alone for once. But as the shadow brings a foot full force towards my already sore side and kicks mercilessly, I realize I have no such luck. Even if I did have some mystical creature dressed in white keeping an eye on me, what makes me think they'd do something now? After all the shit my life has dealt me, I refuse to believe in fairytales. Either it's all a lie, or I'm just too much of an awful person to qualify for such protection.


"I said, get up you piece of shit."


If I had any common sense stored somewhere within my thick skull, I'd be on my feet in a second. Sadly, I'm too stubborn to let anyone see any weakness on my part. I may not be the tallest or the most built guy around here, but I sure as hell have the most determination and pride. I could be lying on my death bed and I'd still refuse to ask for help.


The shadow becomes impatient and decides to grab me by the front of my Black Flag t-shirt instead and drags me to my feet. He keeps a hold of the material and keeps me a couple inches from his chin that's covered in blonde stubble and stares me down with his icy baby blues. Although I'm significantly shorter than him, I stand my ground and narrow my honey brown eyes until I'm giving him my best death glare that has been known to scare away many opponents in the past. His act falters for a second until he sees my cocky grin and gets a tighter hold on my shirt.


"What? Big mouthed Frankie has the nerve to talk shit around The Pit, but now that I have him face to face he has nothing to say?"


I'd normally retort with a smart ass remark, but I know how to pull his strings. If I say something now, it'll only please him. Instead, I keep still, raise an eye brow at the husky nineteen year old stood before me, and flash my best kiss my ass smile. As expected, this drives him insane and he growls before dragging me back a few feet so he can slam my body into the rough surface of the concrete wall behind me. I gasp at the pain that surges through my back and he gives a low laugh at my reaction.


"Not so tough now, huh?"


I'm growing bored of this game, and really, I have more important things to be doing, so I gather up what little energy is left in my body and prepare for confrontation. I'm already inches away from his face, so it's not very difficult when I lean forward and place a wet kiss right on his thin, pink lips. The kiss doesn't last more than two seconds once he realizes what I'm doing and lets go of the hold he has on my shirt. I cross my arms across my chest and enjoy the smug look that crawls onto my features as I watch him frantically wipe at his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket.


"What the fuck you faggot? What makes you think you can go around kissing me?"


"Sorry sweet cheeks, you're just so irresistible, I couldn't help myself."


My sentence is punctuated with a wink and shit eating giggle. His face flushes crimson in anger and I can almost visibly see him tremble as he clutches his fists tightly at his sides. I figure it's about time I prepare to make a run for it again if I plan on making it through the day alive. I yawn theatrically and pull the sleeve of my leather jacket up to glance at my nonexistent watch.


"This has been fun Bryar, but I really have places to be."


This just angers the teen even more. He's so angry at this point that I can see the prominent vein on the right side of his neck throbbing dangerously. That guy really needs to calm his shit if he wants to live to see thirty.


"Oh, you're not going anywhere."


His voice is low and daunting, making me want to whimper in fright. Of course, I do no such thing and just stand there, fearless as always. He walks closer to me and I quickly make a plan in my mind. Bryar raises a fist in the air, ready to bring it down to meet my scarred face at any given moment. I figure it's now or never, so I take a step back and quickly bring one sneaker up to kick at his crotch like my life depends on it. Which, if the look on his face is anything to go by, probably does. He yelps out in pain and drops to the ground against his will to clutch the now ultra sensitive part of his body.


"You fucking pussy!"


The two other guys that had shown up with Bryar suddenly snap into action, seeing that their little leader is now wounded. One goes to help him up while the other makes his way towards me. I take no time to hesitate before bringing my fist to collide with the skinny guys jaw. He falls to the ground, similar to his leader, and I start to think that I might actually make it out of this unscathed.


"It's not being a pussy when it's three against one. If anything you're the pussy, Bobbert. What, couldn't take me on your own so you had to bring back up?"


This makes him even angrier, if that's even possible. Seriously, I'm pretty sure that's steam coming out of his ears. Luckily, he doesn't get up to go after me, I must have got him good. Instead, he signals for the remaining guy to go after me. As much as I'd like to get another punch in, my knuckles are already red and raw, screaming for a break, so I make a run for it. The chubby guy isn't much of a challenge, it hasn't been more than a couple of yards when he stops his chase, gasping for air.


Just to be safe, I keep up a steady run until I reach my destination. Once the beaten down house comes into view, I bolt towards the wooden door and knock frantically until someone opens it. As soon as I catch sight of my best friend's 'fro, I push past him into the house and collapse onto the floor, panting and running the back of my hand over my bloody lip that has now begun to dry over my lip ring. Ray sighs dramatically and looks down at the mess of bruises, scars, sarcasm, bad attitude, and determination by the name of Frank Iero.


"Bob again?"


I'm still out of breath, so all I can manage is a nod. Fuck, I should really lay off the cigarettes. Especially if this hit and run routine becomes a regular thing as it has been lately.


"You're gonna kill yourself one of these days if you keep running your mouth, Frankie, you just watch."


I know Ray is right, but I just can't help myself. I have a reputation to keep up, if you can even call it that. I haven't been around the scene here for very long, so people keep underestimating my capabilities, but I'm working on changing that.


"What can I say? I love the rush."


Ray just shakes his head and laughs. Thankfully I have at least one person to turn to when I find myself stuck in situations I need to escape, and fast.


"Yeah, yeah. Let's go get you cleaned up."




There you have it :)
Chapters from now on will be longer, I just wanted to give you a taste before I really dove into the plot.
RATE AND REVIEW FUCKERS!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story