Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stray Thought Frenzy

Alexa's Nightmare

by CherryBOMB96 2 reviews

WHAAAAT??? ALEXA IS NOT HUMAN EITHER?????????????????????

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-05 - 1349 words

0Unrated
8
Alexa's Nightmare


Alexa's POV:
"Gerard! Where are you?!" I screamed.
"Gerard is gone Alexa," said a deep demon female voice.
I looked around frantically and yelled, "Who was that? Show yourself!" My throat started to taste of blood from all the screaming.
"Here, look…," the voice said taking a blindfold off of me,"he's gone,"
I opened my eyes. I was in pitch darkness. I looked around breathing heavily. Far in the distance there was a light and in that light was Gerard. My heart started to beat again and I ran toward him crying out his name. As I got closer I saw that he was wearing all red. He had his arm out to reach me weakly. He looked up at me with his face perfect, but there was red marking on his face. When I got to him, I hugged him tightly and kissed him hard. But he never kissed back. I stepped back and his face was in pain, and I was still crying.
"Gee, what is wrong. It's me, Alexa." I said.
Gerard looked at me with pain and worry in his eyes. I realized that his clothes were not red but they were drenched with blood. His face was scabbed and bloody. I gasped and hugged him gently
"Who did this?" I asked.
Rage was building up in me.
"When I know who did this, I will rip them apart," I hoarsely yelled.
Gerard didn't say anything.
"Don't you remember who…well what are you," the voice asked.
"I am Alexa, singer…What else…What are you?" I asked.
A mirror appeared in front of me.
"Here, look at yourself...."the voice chuckled.
In the mirror was a girl with long red-brown hair and big dark brown eyes. She was wearing a ragged white dress that had blood smeared across it. Her skin was pale and cold. I looked up and so did the girl. Her eyes were red and her hair dark brown. Blood dripped from her mouth and fell on her hand, but I also felt the blood drop on my hand. I raised my hand (so did the girl) to my mouth. Something wet was coming out. I put my finger to it and examined it. It was blood. Fear filled up in my heart. What? No…Why? How! I looked up at the girl, but I realized this demon girl was me. I put my hand on the glass. Not believing what I saw. Fear overflowed out of me.
I fell to my knees, my hands covering my face, screaming and crying,
"No! No! I'm not this monster!!" I cried.
The voice chuckled and I looked up at the mirror. My reflection was laughing, and she said, "Don't you see. You are me and I …...am you. We are a …...monster. Don't you remember?.... You were born human …......but you were changed........... one day when you were little........ you were at day care."

Everything vanished and I was in darkness. Suddenly a bright light flashed, and I was in my day care. Little kids were running around playing. In front of me there was a mirror. My reflection was normal, but I was a child with big eyes and red cheeks. I stood up and looked around and saw Sarah playing with dolls. She saw me and smiled to me happily. "Come on Peyton. Let's play together!" She sang in a happy tone.
I smiled back at her. She grabbed my hand and we skipped outside. We started to play on the swings. Sarah got on first and I pushed. Sarah started to sing while I pushed. I looked around and I saw a man. He was tall with wavy black hair and wore all black. He was staring at me intently, but his gaze made me feel warm inside. When our eyes met, I felt safe and loved. Then I heard a cry far in the woods. It sounded like an animal, so I ignored it and kept pushing Sarah. But then I heard it again and it was louder. I asked Sarah if she heard it too, but she didn't hear me and kept singing. It screamed more drastically and I wanted to know what it was so I decided to investigate.

I started to walk into the woods and Sarah didn't notice the man was gone. I wondered where. The scream got louder with pain, and I spun around terrified, but for some reason I kept going in deeper. There was a large cherry tree that had flowers all over it. The scream was coming from behind it. I carefully looked behind it and sadness, not fear, filled my heart. Behind the tree was a big black wolf laying on the ground whining. The wolf's paw was caught in a trap. Blood was dripping from it into a pool of blood. The trap was large enough to slice a bull in half. The spikes resembled small shark teeth because they were angled and ridged. The wolf cried and howled, so I gathered my courage and slowly tiptoed toward the wolf. When I got close, I saw the trap better. There was a pedal on it to open the jaws. Slowly I leaned over across the wolf. It's fur smelled like roses and grass and looked soft and silky. I got closer to the trap and put my foot on the pedal and the trap opened. The wolf jumped up and spun around. I screamed and the wolf lunged at me and bit me on the thigh. The bite stung and festered. I cried loudly and fell down. The wolf looked at me with surprise on his face and then I saw sadness fill up in his eyes. I cried more softly as the pain decreased a little. The wolf walked slowly towards me and licked my leg and whined. I suddenly stopped crying and just sniffled because I was shocked. I slowly rose my hand to pet the wolf's fur. He didn't back away, but he leaned into my hand which made me smile. The wolf licked my face and barked at me. I realized that my leg didn't hurt anymore and stood up. The wolf jumped up and down happily and I laughed.

I looked around and I was back in the darkness and I was myself again.
"See...... Don't you remember? That wolf was half demonic and half angelic…He bit you with his demonic....... venom. Don't you...... remember transforming?" The female voice said.

I was back in the woods next to the wolf as a little girl. Pain struck my body and I screamed with pain in my throat. My arms stretched and turned into long swords. The pain was so excruciating. I could feel the bones in my arms shatter and pop from the joints dislocating and relocating. The popping noise made me want to scream more. The wolf was scared in his spot. I kept yelling and ran away by a pond. I fell to my knees and looked at my reflection. My face was pale and my eyes were red. My hair was black. Down my arm was a bright red symbol of sharp curves that went all the way down my leg. I became a monster. I screamed hoarsely and covered my eyes, refusing to believe what I had become.

"Don’t deny what you are!! You're lucky…you're not all demonic…and…you're protected…by that wolf…remember…that same wolf saved you from that bear…your becoming half demonic was an accident…but acceptable…the Angels were pleased really," my demonic voice said.
"Angels?" I asked.
"Yes, angels. They are powerful...... but they are not as powerful as you. They........... don't have.......... souls. They are not made in the image....... of God... but you are. When…you became a demon/human or demi-demon…you were guarded by an angel named William. Don't you remember him?" I looked behind me and stood up. There was a man with brown eyes and thick brown hair. His presence was happy. ….......................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sign up to rate and review this story