Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Call Me Maybe

by mcr-paramore-bvb 3 reviews

A one-shot inspired by Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-05 - Updated: 2012-04-05 - 1098 words - Complete

0Unrated
Call Me Maybe (Oneshot)
By mcr-paramoe-bvb

Mikey's POV

"Gerard unpack your shit from my car!" I yelled outside to my older brother.ins "Yes mom." He called in sarcastically. We had just moved across the country from New Jersey to California, hoping to break into the music business. Our house, a semi-nice one story was in a nice neighborhood, on the drive here I spotted many hot guys. "Mikes, want some coffee? Found a pot inside." Gerard asked me. "Sure, Gee." I mumbled, distracted

A guy was mowing his lawn and he had just taken off his shirt! He had tattoos across chest and arms. Daaaamn. The best part? He lived next door. I started to sweat. He noticed me and waved, turning off his lawnmower. "Hey, you must be the new neighbor. Nice to meet you, I'm Frank." He shook my hand "M-Mikey." I managed to stutter out. He sort of smirked. "Welcome to L.A, Mikey." He patted me on the shoulder and walked off to start his mower again. I rubbed my shoulder in a daze.

"Gerardgerardgerard!" I ran inside, out of breath. "What? What happened, Mikes?" He glanced at me worryingly. "There's a hot guy next door mowing his lawn with his shirt off! I just met him!" Gee smirked. "Nice, Mikey. Congrats. What does he look like?" I glanced out the window, hot neighbor in full sight. "Look over there!" I crawled to the window, with Gerard following suit. Gee wolf whistled quietly. "Damn, Mikes. He is hot." I glared at my horny brother. "And also mine!" I hit him on the back of his head. "What makes that sex god 'yours', Mikey Way?" He stared at me, slightly amused. "It just does okay?" I gasped.

All of a sudden, Frank looked up at our house and almost saw us at our window. Luckily Gee ducked down underneath the windowsill, pulling me down with him. I whispered, "Gee... is he still looking?" Gerard risked a small glance out the window and snapped back down. "Yes." I whimpered. I'm doomed! The new guy will think I'm a freak and will never want to date me!

I know what you're thinking: There's plenty of other hotter guys in California, Mikey. None of the other "hotter guys" are super sexy, lawn mowers named Frank. Oh and did I mention he's absolutely SEXY? I was interrupted from my thoughts when me and Gee's doorbell rang. Shit. I thought as Gerard approached the door apprehensively. Shit shit shit. Please don't let it be-

Gee opened the door and guess who it was? Frank, the sex god/ lawn mower/ tattoed perfection. "Hey." Gerard waved. I could tell he smirked by the tone of his voice, damn him. "Hey, you must be Mikey's boyfriend. I'm Frank." I nearly had a heart attack. Boyfriend? "Boyfriend?" Gerard cried, mimicking my thoughts. "No, Frank, this is my brother. Gerard, this is Frank." Frank smiled and stuck his hand out for Gerard to shake. "So, where did you guys move from?" Frank asked. "New Jersey." I replied, smiling sheepishly. "That's where my family is from, too!" Frank said excitedly. "Do you play any instruments, Frank?" Gerard asked. "Guitar.." Frank blushed and looked down at his feet. Adorable. "You should come jam with us sometime! I play bass and Gerard here sings." I offered. "I'd love that. I also know a rythm guitarist and a drummer, I'll bring them over! But, I have to go guys, nice meeting you and I guess I'll see you around then." The sex god turned and walked off our porch looking especially sexy, swinging his hops back and forth and- shit.

"Wow, Mikey. Wow" Gerard pointed... down there. Think think think..... Aha! I thought of Aunt Greta in a bikini eating a kumquat. Yuck. That seemed to solve my problem. "I have an idea Mikey, since you're obviously really hung up on this guy. Follow me." So I followed my elder brother into the garage where he searched in some boxes until he came up with a bucket and a sponge. "No, Gerard. No... NO!"

After we grabbed soap and filled the bucket with water, Gerard pushed me outside to wash the car. It just so happened that apparantly lawn mowers also dabble in mechanics, because Frank was out fixing his car. I am not good at being sexy, so finding the right position to wash the car was really awkward. Frank had headphones in, headbanging to the beat, oblivious to what I was doing in the next house over. After I finally found the right position (sitting on the car's hood, washing the windows) Frank FINALLY looked over yonder, and noticed me.

At first he seemed slightly shocked, then grinned and waved. I waved back, forgetting about balance for a moment.... and fell flat on my ass and blacked out.

I visioned Frank wrapping his arms around my neck, standing on his tiptoes, leaning in. Further, further, further. Right when our lips were about to collide, I woke up to Frank leaning over me. He looked very worried. "Are you okay, Mikes?" He asked, my heart jumped out of my chest. Mikes? Aww! It's different when my brother calls me that, but the hot tattooed man living next door? I repeat. DAAAMN. "I'm f-f-fine. I'm fine. Thanks." My knees turned into liquid when he offered a hand to help me up, which I took.

"Lemonade anyone?" Gerard came in at the wrong moment, I thought. "Sure I'd love some!" Frank walked over to Gerard, and I saw my chance. I took out a piece of paper, and a pen. I vaguely heard Gerard ask Frank to show him some guitar. I was about to write my number down when a loud metal guitar lick bolted from an amp next door. I listened, amazed. Frank was really good. Gerard looked like he was in a trance. After Frank was done playing, he and Gerard hopped over the bush connecting our houses and met me at the car.

"Wow, Frank, you're amazing!" I grinned at him. "Thanks, Mikey. What's that?" He pointed to my paper. "Oh, it's nothing...." I replied, sheepishly. Frank shrugged and turned to my brother. When they started talking about their favorite bands, I found time to jump on ANOTHER opportunity. I quickly wrote down my number, and turned to find Frank leaving. Gerard ran up to me and whispered, "Mikey, look what Frank gave me."



Frank Iero
555-6121
call me xoxo


"Gerard!!"



The end

A/N I hoped you liked it, guys! Please R and R.

Sign up to rate and review this story