Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is You

Chapter 3

by Black-Hair-Dye 0 reviews

In my head, I saw a young girl, about my age, with brown curls wearing a blue and white patched dress walking through a cemetery. I named her Georgina. Oh Georgina! You should know not to walk roun...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-07 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 413 words

2Funny
Gerard:

I'm sitting in my seat in class, not really paying attention to Mr Roger's speech about some book about the first world war called 'Privert Peaceful' or something. I didn't give a shit.

In my head, I saw a young girl, about my age, with brown curls wearing a blue and white patched dress walking through a cemetery. I named her Georgina. Oh Georgina! You should know not to walk round a grave yard at night! She careful padded through the leaf covered grass, trying not to trip over the fallen tomb stones. Suddenly, she FALLS! A cold wind rushes through the air above her, brushing the leaves off where she had fallen. The tomb stone read - 'LOUISA'.
She screamed, and began to run, and run and run and-

"Mr Gerard Way! Would you kindly tell the class what i have been saying for the past 10 minutes?" bellowed Mr Gibson.

I sat there for a second. Before replying

"You telling us about Peaceful Priverts...?"

The class roared with laughter as I said the book title wrong. Mr Gibson stared at me. My cheeks turned red.

"You, Boy, are in so much trou-!" Mr Gibson was interrupted as a knock came from the class room door.
The door opened and revealed a small boy.

"Erm... I, em. Miss Lockside sent me here?" he said to the teacher, a dot of sweat standing out on his cheek.

"Ah yes!" smiled Mr Gibson through gritted teeth, forgetting about his rant to me "Just sit at the back next to Gerard."

The boy looked round the room, before looking puzzled at Mr Gibson.

"The boy with the black hair who looks like he’s seen a ghost" sighed Mr Gibson.

The boy nodded, and began to walk down the isle to wards the seat next to me.

Me? Why ME? Why couldn't we be like other schools and have separate desks? Why conjoined ones?

I looked down at my desk as he sat down, my hair covered my face. I peered through a small gap of hair.

He was cute. His skin was pale, like mine, pink-ish lips, and a cool hair style. One side of his hair was brown and long to his chin. The other side was blonde and shaven. After a second of taking in his features, I noticed something else. Eye Liner. Thick liner smudged around his brown eyes. He looked so mysterious. But not as mysterious as me, of coarse...
Sign up to rate and review this story