Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Frank and Gerard read fanfiction

by JoeKingsley 14 reviews

What happens when Frank and Gerard discover all of the 'Frerard' stories on ficwad?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-11 - Updated: 2012-04-11 - 303 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Once upon a time, Frank and Gerard decided to look on the internet, and they were surprised to find a site called Ficwad had stories about their band. Except it wasn't about their band at all. It was about some ridiculous notion that somehow they were in love with each other, and they were horrified!

Gerard turned to his wife, LynZ, and daughter, Bandit, and he laughed. "Just how stupid are these fans? They must have completely lost touch with reality! It's bad enough their stories are crap, but many of them don't even write stories - they just write rants about these 'trolls' that rate their crap down?"

Frank decided to join in while sitting next to his wife and their three children. "You got it, man. I've been married to Jamia since 2006, but these mindless zombies seem to think it's okay to keep writing their stupid fantasies about us. There's no respect for us at all!"

Gerard nodded. "Yeah, and it's like they want to report all the so-called 'trolls' for rating their crap down, but they're creating 'stories' that aren't even stories in breach of the Ficwad rules! How do they think that is going to work?"

Frank just sighed. "Don't worry about it. Let the emo fools keep trying to convince themselves that they know how to actually write. If I ever meet one of these disrespecting tossers though, I'm gonna kick their butts!"

Gerard agreed. "I'm totally with you there. How could they call themselves fans when they disrespect us so much? It makes no sense at all!"

Everyone nodded and agreed that the 'Frerard' fanfiction writers were probably so in love with themselves and their demented ideas, that they'd forgotten that the characters they were writing about were real people with feelings of their own.

The end.
Sign up to rate and review this story