Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitting Squad:)

Chapter 3.

by BVBman 2 reviews

Why is there a lobster in a fridge and Mikey wearing a pacman costume read to find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-11 - Updated: 2012-04-12 - 996 words - Complete

5Funny
An hour went by and all of us were sitting in the living room. Out of nowhere the TV shut off and...is that tainted love?I looked at the stairs and all the kids were scared. Then I herd a loud fart coming from either Frank or Isabella."Okay who did it?"I asked as Isabella giggled."Sorry I can't help it this morning I had gum and gum gives me diarrhea."Isabella said laughing. Eww anyways I looked back at the stairs. 

Marilyn had stuffed his diaper and was singing to me. My mouth dropped oped."Sexy baby tainted love. Sexy baby tainted love.""MARILYN what the Heak is wrong with you!"I said running up the stairs then paused..."Wait if your 9 why are you wearing a diaper?"I asked confuzzled.

"Well I'm still not potty trained!"He shouted as he turned around and ran back up the stairs. I then turned off the song and went in the living room and yelled."OKAY EVERYONE INCLUDING MARILYN GO IN THE KITCHEN!"Everyone even the dweeb went in the kitchen. 

"Okay guys I'm making rules."I said as everyone looked at me."Rule 1 No bad words,Rule 2 Have fun,Rule 3 leave all your questions up to Jasmine."I said being interrupted by Jasmine."HEY!"Mikey raised his hand and said."Well we could use those or mine Rule 1 have fun,Rule 2 play,Rule 3 annoy the babysitter,Rule 4 are you annoying them,Rule 5 you better be annoying them.""Uhh Mikey are you sure your 1 cause today I've seen you walk,talk,use big words,USE THE TOILET,and I've seen you eat with your with your mouth closed."I said looking at him in amazement."Yes"He said as he got up out of his seat and Jasmine accidentally turned on the PacMan theme song. Mikey yelled at us to leave it and then he ran upstairs and came back down in a PacMan costume where his hands were over his head and he was wearing stripped leg warmers and red high tops. He was dancing by bending his knees and waving his hands moving left then turning right. 

He did that for about 20 minuets."Okay really how long is that?"I asked Jasmine confused."Oh I got the hour long version from iTunes."She answered and Mikey was still doing a weird dance."Um Chelsea I'm scared."Jasmine told me as she grabbed my arm. I grabbed her iPod and turned it off. Mikey then froze and looked at us. Then the power went out and it was only 8 p.m. All the kids began screaming because we all herd moaning and screaming from upstairs. 

"Let me lead the way I am the man."Oli said holding my hand and then kissing me. I held Andy's hand and he held Jasmines. She held Ashley's who held Christians who held Jakes who held Gerard's who held Mikey's who held Franks who held Rays who held Bobs who held Shannon's who Jared's who held Marilyn who held Syns who held The Revs who had Zackys who had Johnny's who had Billy Joes who had Mikes who had Tre who had Jimmy Pops who had Isabella's who had Kathryn's who had Tierney who had Sams who had Dana's who had Abbie's who had Lucy's who had Roses. 

"Okay is everyone holding hands?"Oliver asked as everyone nodded. We then started walking up the stairs,hearing the moans and screams get louder. They were coming from inside a closet upstairs. We reached the closet upstairs. We reached the closet and literately tried to pry open the door. Oliver finally got the door open and Isabella literally craped herself. A little boy fell out of the closet wearing a fake beard."THANK YOU SO MUCH! My name is Jeremy but you can call me Jinxx. God I was trapped in there for 2 days."He said gasping for air."And how old are you ?"Oli asked him."I'm 11 years old."He answered."Umm you did notice there was a lock on the inside of the closet?You know the side you were in?"Oliver asked him."WHAT?!"He said ripping off the fake beard."Me and Mikey were playing hide and go seek.But he never found me."Jinxx said as Mikey was giggling."I'm hungry can we have Chicken?!"Shouted Frankie. 

"Umm you guys don't even have any chicken."I said soft as the power came back on and the little kids all ran into different rooms and started playing."Yes follow me"Frank said snatching my hand and lead me down the stairs and out the back door. There was a freezer in the middle of the back yard. I ran up to it and opened it. A lobster jumped out and was pinching my leg so hard that I was pouring blood. Oliver came up to me and pulled off the lobster."Yay Koolaid!"Jared and Shannon shouted running towards me with cups. 

When they both filled up there cups. Jared drank all his."This is a funky taste for Koolaid."Jared said as Shannon just stared at his."It's looking at me funny!"Shannon yelled as he threw the cup bashing Oliver in the head."OWCH!"Oli had yelled as Frank yelled."CHICKEN!"He pulled a bag of chicken nuggets out and ran in the house with them. Oliver picked me up and brought me inside. He put me down on the floor and smiled. 

"I love you."He said walking away and going into the kitchen coming back with bandages. He wrapped them on my leg and then he went out side and got the lobster and put it in an electric cage. I laughed and looked back at the kitchen and instead of seeing the kitchen I saw Marilyn's face right next to mine. I jumped when I saw that cause it flat out scared me. Marilyn then kissed my nose and I screamed. 
Sign up to rate and review this story