Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Note and Auditions

Okay! So apparently a lot of people auditioned for the Orphan-ish one. A lot of those auditions really wanted to be the teenage daughter. Understandable I suppose… However no-one auditioned for the younger daughter but that doesn’t matter. I’m not gonna drag out the auditions because I wanna get started like right now! So if you auditioned for a certain part and didn’t get it I might put you somewhere else. Depends I suppose.
As for The Easy A auditions, it was quite easy to place you. Since, thankfully, you all auditioned for separate parts.

So anyway, here are the results for the Orphan-ish one…

Gerard’s Teenage Daughter – Dana Way
Gerard’s Youngest Daughter – Abbie Way
Gerard’s son – Andi Kai Way (Thank you for being the only one auditioning this!)
Gerard’s adopted daughter – Aven Gray
Gerard’s wife – Aura Way
Frank’s wife – Izzy Iero (I know you didn’t audition for this but whatever :3)
Mikey’s wife – Luna Way

Sorry if you didn’t get in but if you didn’t, you’ll get a part in The Easy A!

The Easy A results (for those who auditioned) -

Gerard’s best friend – Zia Iris Ross
Lesbian that sleeps with Gerard – Aven Gray
Gerard’s worse enemy – Sile Ryte (I know your name has an accent in it or whatever those little lines are but how do you get them!? D:)
Girl that Gerard fancies – Anna Carlisle

The stories will be up soon! Look out for ‘The Easy A’ and ‘Adopted’.
I’ve decided to go with ‘Adopted’ because I asked my step-mom for the film Orphan for Christmas. She walked into TESCO, went up to the counter and asked “Excuse me, I’m looking for a film… Adopted?”

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story