Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Eleventh book of "Ghost Doll." After the virus massacre, everyone is trying to pick up the pieces and recover to normal. Who is Hisoka's new "friend?" Shichiro's soul goes on trial. Anna's kistune ...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-04-11 - Updated: 2012-04-12 - 1189 words - Complete

0Unrated
Orange Blossom

Chapter One: Drowning Angel:

February 11th, 2010.

Close to midnight and they would leave in the morning. New York wasn't an easy task. Stella's parents understood though. Now to go back to Japan, but not yet. Anna lay on their hotel bed looking up. Tsuzuki knelt down and kissed her. Neither had yet healed; Stella wasn't close to them, but it still hurt.

Tsuzuki kissed Anna on the shoulder. His fiancée moaned. He always treated her gently. Anna let her fingers tangle up in his short brown hair. His tongue caressed her soft skin. So good… She wanted this. The woman just wanted to feel something else for a change. Anna didn't feel sadness, however. That hadn't fully returned yet; this time was different. Tsuzuki walked her back to their hotel room. She turned to him in the doorway. He looked over at her.

"Anna-chan?" he whispered. She stepped closer to him. Her face nuzzled against his chest.

"Take me tonight," she murmured. Tsuzuki looked down at her, slightly perplexed.

"What do you mean?" he asked. She looked up with a tired desperation in her eyes.

"Make me feel something," she murmured. "Please." Her finger gently traced circles on his chest. Tsuzuki pressed his lips together. He gave her a small nod.

"Understood," the shinigami murmured. He knew she needed this. Anna stood on her tip-toes and gave him a little kiss. He moved to embrace her. She gave him another kiss. This time, Tsuzuki gently held her waist as if she could break from careless man-handling. He took her over to their bed. Anna sat down before him. Tsuzuki looked at her hesitantly.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked. "We could wait until we get home and…" Anna shook her head.

"Oh…" Tsuzuki said. "You want it now." Her fiancé lowered his shoulders, still uncertain.

"I'll do as you wish," he replied. He sank down and kissed her. Anna kissed back as she lay down on their bed. The man slipped his tongue into her mouth inch by inch. His right hand stroked her blouse-covered bust. Anna lay there and took it. /Let me feel something/, she thought. Tsuzuki gently buried his tongue deeper into her mouth. His hand undid the first button on her satin white blouse and then the second one followed. His mouth broke off the kiss and moved down to her neck. The taste of honey filled his mouth. A soft memory sprang to life. Elements of it seemed hazy. He could see it, but he could never reach it. Yet, he couldn't stop chasing it. This wasn't a sad memory either. The heavy nostalgia drove him to find such honey deeper in her.

Tsuzuki paused at her collarbone. Anna whimpered as he planted tiny, gentle butterfly kisses to her soft skin. She felt a little spark light up in her chest. Tsuzuki unbuttoned the third button, revealing black lace under the fabric. Anna reached up and unbuttoned his jacket. The shinigami's tongue met with the warm skin underneath as he finished with her blouse. His mouth trailed down to his fiancée's breasts. Anna shut her eyes.

/Take me, Asato-kun/, she thought. "Take me!" she pleaded in a whisper. "Please take me!" Tsuzuki couldn't help but smile.

"I will, my sweet," he whispered at her chest. He planted a kiss on the black lace. Anna moaned in response. Her blouse met the floor in seconds. Tsuzuki sat up and slid off his jacket. He gave her another kiss on the lips. The shinigami moved to her ear lobe. He carefully untied her black skirt as he began to nibble. Unable to hold back, she reached up and unbuttoned his shirt. Her hands caressed his toned arms as she slid it off. Tsuzuki pulled her in close and nibbled harder on her left ear. Anna arched her back as she whimpered. She reached for his trousers and grabbed on tight.

Tsuzuki moved back down to her neck. A biting kiss sent a shock down Anna's spine. She feverishly unzipped his trousers and tried to slide them off. Tsuzuki moved down to her right shoulder. He rolled down her skirt as he kissed along her bra strap. She managed to get his trousers off and on the floor. Her skirt followed behind. Tsuzuki came back up for another kiss. Anna could feel his hungry arousal against her inner thigh as she spread her legs for him.

It's coming/, her fiancé thought. /It's coming. He reached behind her and took hold of her bra. His fingers took care of the small hooks as he plunged his tongue back into her mouth. Anna nibbled at his lower lip as he slid off the black lace. Tsuzuki slid off his boxers while the rush still climbed. He reached forward and grabbed her black lace panties. Anna did her best to keep still as he slid them down.

Black water surrounded her as the little bubbles rose up around her. She, bright as pure light, slept in the cold black. Despite the heavy pressure, she did not feel a thing. She just slept on; nothing stirred her heart. One night, a thin ray of pink light stirred her soul. She fluttered her eyes open and started floating to the surface. The young nymph was reborn as a new angel. She saw the soft glowing blue of the world.

Where am I? Suddenly, a calming warmth drew her attention forward. A younger girl in a white frilly dress and stockings with a red cloak and matching sparkly slippers floated before her. She held a light white dress out to her. The nymph blinked at the child.

"This is for me?" she asked.

"Yes," the girl said. "Get dressed and come with me."

"What for?"

"Get dressed and I'll show you."

The nymph shrugged at such a command. "Okay…" She reached forward and took the dress. Once she put it on, the nymph smiled at herself. I feel pretty/, she thought. The child cleared her throat at her. The nymph looked up at her. Her guide held out her hand./

"Come with me," she said.

The nymph watched puzzled. "Alright." She took the child's hand and they disappeared. Moments later, they appeared floating above lush green woods. The nymph looked below and her eyes grew wide open.

"Wow!" she gasped. A big yellow house sat on a cliff near the ocean. No, "house" didn't do it justice. This was a freaking palace. The pomegranate and apple trees sang out to her. The green and blue setting drew them safely to the ground. The child led her to the grand white and yellow porch. A woman sat with her back to them. All she had on was pearls around her neck. Strange and lovely black tattoos of an ancient language danced down her opal white spine. The woman smiled to herself.

"Welcome, my child," she said. "I have been expecting you."

Anna lay awake in bed staring at the ceiling with a heavy heart. "Stel's dead."

"Yes, I know," Tsuzuki whispered back with his eyes closed. "I know."
Sign up to rate and review this story