Categories > Original > Drama > Rival Love

The island of forbidden love, Amelia

by EilzC98 0 reviews

This is Amelia's Take on her arrival to the island and what she thinks abut when traveling there and When she gets there.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-04-03 - 543 words

0Unrated
I was flying to a secret island south of Italy. On this island was the base for people like me to relax. When I say people like me, I mean people that do the same job as me. I work for MI6. That’s right, I’m a spy. My name is Amelia Jackson, well that’s not my real name but I was forbidden to use my real name. If I did I might get killed, literally killed. And I don’t want to take the risk for my family’s sake. You see I have a lot of enemies and if they found out my real name, they might be able to find my family and slaughter them to get to me. They would torture me with them, by torturing them to near death, and wait until they have my full attention before slicing their throats and let the blood run dry from their neck. I just couldn’t. My family don’t even know I’m alive.
They think I died in a car crash nearly five years ago when I was nine. I do miss them a lot, but they are a hell of a lot safer thinking I was dead than if they knew I was alive, and that means I can pretend I don’t have a real family. My only family is my team. And I also have my forbidden love.
I am currently in a relationship with a dangerous man. The person I am with is a criminal. He is like Sherlock Homes’ Moriarty, Bat Man’s Cat woman, Harry Potter’s Voldemort. He’s name is Darren Young. I know I shouldn’t be with him, but you know that feeling when you just can’t resist someone. That’s what it’s like between me and Darren. There’s a special bond between us.
I got to the island to find out that the one person I wanted to get away from, just so happened to hear I was coming and, because he was coincidentally here at exactly the same time as me, invited me to dinner with him, alone. Andrew Pennell was completely obsessed with me. It was actually a little creepy. Andrew and I dated when I first got into the spy business. This was when I was seven. The guy just couldn’t let go of the past. I told the hotel to tell Andrew that I was tired from my journeys. Hopefully he will be too occupied tomorrow to disturb me. I went to my usual room in the hotel and waited.
I stayed in my hotel room, awake, alone. There was a knock on my window. I looked out and there he was. Just like I expected. Darren was waiting on my balcony for me to open it. I happily let him in and guided him to the couch. We sat down and before I had the chance to talk to him, his soft, warm lips pressed against mine. I pulled away and looked into his gorgeous blue eyes. I touched his dark brown hair and said,
“I’ve missed you.” In reply, all he said was,
“I’ve missed you too.” And we locked lips once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story