Categories > Original > Drama > 3000 Generations

3000 Generations

by 3000generations 2 reviews

In the time of the apocolypse there is only one human who can save the world from hell, but her biggest concern is getting the answers to her questions. Will multiple obstacles keep her from what s...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-07-02 - Updated: 2006-07-02 - 2939 words

0Unrated
3000 Generations




"I remember a world...where children would come out to play, fathers would go to work, and mothers would talk peacefully with the neighbors...now that world is gone. How easily we overlook the simple things in life, and once there gone you would give flesh and blood to get them back. That's what I did, I gave it all away, and still I failed..." ~Yoshikuni; Year: 2999~

"Yoshikuni!" cried Akemi. "Come here! Look at this!" she continued to beckon. Yoshikuni got up from under the cherry blossom tree and walked over to the area where Akemi stood.
"Yes? What is it?" Yoshikuni questioned.
"It's a caterpillar, I've been watching it for awhile and I think it's about to come out of its cocoon!" Yoshikuni kneeled next to Akemi and watched, not noticing that something amazing was happening. "Isn't it wonderful?" Akemi announced quietly.
"...it's just a bug" replied Yoshikuni.
"Well you're just not looking hard enough" Akemi snapped, as she pushed her self up from the ground, and dusted her self off.
"Hmm...if you say so Akemi, but I still say it's just a bug" continuing to sit there and watch. Akemi didn't reply but walked off past the tree where Yoshikuni once stood.

Akemi walked around the cherry blossom tree and picked a small flower from the lowest branch she could find, just as she had finished this task Yoshikuni had seen her, and now stood by her side.
"Hey, Yoshikuni..." Akemi said.
"Yeah? What is it?" Yoshikuni curious to what she was going to say.
"Promise me, that you'll always be here...with me, okay?" Akemi whispered to herself, and then putting the flower in Yoshikunis' hair. Yoshikuni didn't know what to say so she didn't reply, but just looked at the tree in front of them.
"Akemi, I can't promise anything, but I tell you what...you'll always be with me in my heart, and I will be in yours too. Okay?"
"...really? Always?" she shyly asked.
"Yeah...ALWAYS!" Yoshikuni announced proudly, then leaning over and kissing Akemi on the forehead.

"I want to stay with Akemi forever, until the day me and her die together...yeah...forever" ~Yoshikuni; Year: 2989~

Yoshikuni left the house early today, she wanted to be with her child hood friend Akemi, she admired her, and Akemi admired Yoshikuni. Yoshikuni had just then spotted Akemi curled up in a little ball near the fence. She hesitantly walked over to her friend and asked what was wrong.

"It's nothing...just these stupid kids" Akemi sobbed.
"What happened? What kids?" Yoshikuni questioned frantically. Akemi looked up at her blonde friend who was so much taller than she was.
"They said something to me, about you, about us" she didn't continue and then went back to crying. Yoshikuni was now willing to do anything to find out what was going on. She took a glance around the area and spotted a couple of teenage boys imitating Akemi crying, they would laugh.
Yoshikuni stood up and casually walked over to the boys.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Yoshikuni shouted in the boys face.
"Who's asking?" The boy said sarcastically.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK!? ME YOU IDIOT!" she was now angry beyond control.
"Look, you...girl, whoever you are, it's not my fault your girlfriend is a freaky homo" he said as if it was meant of no offense. Yoshikuni glared him in the eye then turned around, looking as if she was about to walk away, but then without warning turned right back around and knocked him in the face as hard as she could. This of course knocked the boy to the ground.
"IF YOU EVER...AND I MEAN EVER MESS WITH AKEMI AGAIN I SWEAR YOU'RE GOING TO PRAY FOR THE DEVIL TO TAKE YOU IN!" Yoshikuni stomped off, mad as she could ever be and then returned to find that her friend wasn't where she once was.
The day was now late, Yoshikuni had no more time to find her friend, she went back inside.

"People can be so cruel, why can't they accept everyone? One day the world will get what it deserves, and never again will anyone be forgiven." ~Yoshikuni; Year: 2989~

It was a new year; Yoshikuni was now fifteen years old, and Akemi now fourteen. It was the year 2990 and everything seemed fine; but that was the year everything went wrong.
"EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS IN A MASS PANIC, IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD!?"
"NOW WE WILL HEAR FROM PRESIDENT NORI, MISTER PRESIDENT IS THIS ANOTHER SCAM BY THE MEDIA OR IS THIS REALLY THE APOCOLYPSE!?"
"Honestly, I don't know Miss Shinju but what I can say is: not everyone will live through this..." The television in the family room of Yoshikunis house blared. Yoshikuni stopped everything she was doing and left the house to find Akemi, and there she was once again by the cherry blossom tree.
"AKEMI! Did you hear what's going on!?" Yoshikuni asked in a hurry, but no reply. "Akemi...?"
"Yoshikuni...hey..." she said as if she had trouble talking.
"Are...you okay?" She asked worried, before Akemi could answer a tall figure appeared; hovering over Akemi. "AKEMI! WHAT IS THAT!?"
The creature above Akemi made a noise that Yoshikuni couldn't understand. "Akemi! Get out of the way!" Yoshikuni yelled; still Akemi sat there without any sign of fear or emotion.
The creature crawled down from the tree and landed fifteen feet away from the two girls. It dug its long hand into the dirt and clawed away at his own skin with the other. "Please, Akemi get up!" Yoshikuni commanded, but still nothing came from the girl. The creature began to crawl towards the girl, very slow at first but then faster and faster. Yoshikuni panicked; she didn't know what to do. Looking around for anything she could only think of one thing to do, something she had heard about a religion, Satanism. 'Maybe...if I do what they do...make a deal with the devil himself?" She thought for a split second then thought it was foolish because she didn't believe in the devil nor god. Right now though, anything was worth trying. Yoshikuni took in a deep breath and at the top of her lungs she screamed: "I SELL MY SOUL!!!"
Time stopped everything but Yoshikuni moved, this of course scared the girl. It started to rain and the drops were loud among the quiet, unmoving land. She tasted the rain and stared up at the sky, then took a glance at the unmoving Akemi whose eyes stare lifelessly at the ground.
"Did someone want to make a deal?" a voice from no where announced.
"...Who are you? Where are you!?" Yoshikuni dumbfounded.
"Well who would come if you want to sell your soul...hmmm I don't know, maybe the...DEVIL!" The tall, handsome man in black jumped out of nowhere in front of Yoshikuni.
"You mean...you're the devil, and I can really sell my soul to you for anything I want?!"
"Well um yeah, that's why I'm here, so what will it be? Gold? Fame?"
"No...I want to sell you my soul, and in exchange I want you to give me the power to protect Akemi from anything!" Yoshikuni now in tears.
"Well sure. No problem" the man said reassuringly "but...first I'm going to need your soul, then I give you your power" Yoshikuni nodded in agreement. "Okay then" The man held his arm up in front of Yoshikunis face and with an impact that knocked Yoshikuni down he sucked her soul from her body, and then in its place put strength.
Yoshikuni got back up from the ground to notice the man was gone and the rain had stopped. Time then just reclaimed itself. "AKEMI, I'LL PROTECT YOU!" Yoshikuni pushed herself in front of the girl she loved and with a blow to the creatures face; she picked Akemi up and ran for the other side of town. They had reached a safe area and Yoshikuni let her down on the ground. The day was fading, they needed there rest.

"When you make a wish, and it comes true, you just want to wish you never made that wish...to bad it's never that simple" ~Yoshikuni; Year: 2990~

It was morning now, Yoshikuni awoke to see Akemi lying against the wall with her eyes open, but yet it seemed she was asleep.
"Akemi...are you awake?" no reply still. Yoshikuni got up from where she slept and dusted herself off, wiped her eyes, and told Akemi she would be back soon.

Yoshikuni went from place to place, all of them abandoned. She grabbed anything she could to use and protect her beloved Akemi. She had found two antique Katakana, one hand gun that lay on the desk of an old mans home (he of course like anyone else was long gone.) This is all she could find, and for now it would have to do. Knowing this, she went back to where she and Akemi had slept the night before. On the way she had marked back, Yoshikuni noticed that there were footprints in the mud and dirt that were too big to be humans, and too misshapen to be an animal. Yoshikuni had no idea what this could possibly be so she hurried back to Akemi to find this creature was no other than a demon. It had dragged Akemis lifeless body out of the crumbled building, and was then thrusting itself into Akemis lower body; the demon was raping Akemi, Yoshikuni was sickened, and angry. Yoshikuni who had never fought before hesitantly drew her katakana and steadily walked behind the demon; she held her weapon above her head and let it fall with as much force as she could put into it. The demon was dead.
The day was over, and still Akemi said nothing, and did not move. "Akemi, what happened to you?" Yoshikuni asked no reply. "Akemi! Why wont you speak!?" After this remark Akemi closed her eyes and stopped breathing. "...Akemi....?" Yoshikuni rushed over to her side and then she knew it...her soul mate had died. "AKEMI! NO DON'T DIE!!" Yoshikuni screamed to herself, as she cried. "Oh god...Akemi, IM SO SORRY! I didn't do all I could!" She continued to sob as she held her in her arms. That night Yoshikuni slept holding Akemi.

"Revenge is a sick thing, but it keeps a person going. This person can only forgive all when something replaces the thing that is lost." ~Yoshikuni; Year: 2991~

Akemi was lost forever now, Yoshikuni knew it, she was now 16 years old and she was seeking the answer to one question: "I sold my soul to keep Akemi safe, why did she die?" The only one who could answer that was the devil himself. Years have passed and nothing.
Yoshikuni was arrested twice when she was eighteen, and once more when she was twenty for harassing the 'demon public' she remains in the jail today now at the age of twenty-three. "Man...I got to get out of here..." Yoshikuni whispered to herself. She took in a deep breath and sighed. She then waited for the guard to leave. Here was her chance. She flipped her body up so that her feet could rest themselves on the wall and she pulled her arms tight to pull the chains, she then used her feet to push against the wall adding an extra force, this pulled the chains from the wall all though they remained on her arms. "Honestly, I've been fighting for eight years and they still try to keep me caged up...idiots" she said to herself, although her cell-mates over heard. Yoshikuni walked out of the jail house casually.
"HEY! STOP IT!" a small girl cried.
"Ha-ha! Little human girl can't take it?" a tall, bulky demon laughed.
"Please! I need to go...GIVE IT BACK!" she yelled, while trying to reach for her bag that was now in the Demons hands.
"First...how about you give us a little show?" The demon snickered.
"What? What kind of show?" She asked eager to get the item back.
"Show us a little skin, and maybe we'll give it back!" the demon growled, this made the girl jump.
"Hey, you!" Yoshikuni announced. Everyone was quiet and turned around to see the tall twenty-three year old standing a couple of feet behind them.
"HA-HA another human!? And a female too? All the better!"
"Shut-up you ignorant pig" Yoshikuni said without fear. The demons were speechless, because humans were enslaved years ahead, and only lived to entertain the demon kind. To speak up to a demon was of the highest punishment: Death.
"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT, HUMAN!" The demon ran towards Yoshikuni taking long leaps, and hit the ground with a large booming sound. The small girl stared in amazement and fear. Yoshikuni took out a handgun and waited patiently for the demon to reach her. Once he was in her range, she pistol whipped him on the top of the head, knocking him unconscious. The other demons stared in anger and raced after her as well, confident they could beat a human. Yoshikuni stood there without any sign of worry.
"SILLY HUMAN!" one of the smaller demons shouted.
"WHEN WE'RE THROUGH WITH YOU..." the larger one yelled but before he could finish, Yoshikuni had shot him in the face and had defeated the other three demons in less than half of a minute. Yoshikuni then stood there for a second and walked away. The girl followed.
"What do you want?" Yoshikuni irritated.
"I'm Naomi!" She said proudly
"I didn't ask your name, I asked what you want" Yoshikuni snapped
"Oh...um well could I follow you? Please? I can't make my way around here by myself..."
"Oh, trust me I figured that much" Yoshikuni stated. The girl said nothing but continued to follow.
"What's your name?" She asked, Yoshikuni did not reply for a while, but then the tall blonde woman looked down at Naomi.
"Yoshikuni."
"That's a pretty name" she said with a giggle, as she then wrapped her arms around Yoshikuni's arm. Yoshikuni startled, pulled her arm away and turned her head the opposite direction but said nothing.
"How did you learn to fight like that?"
"...long story" Yoshikuni sighed and said nothing more.
"I have time"
"Yeah? Well I don't, you should go home to your family"
"I don't have a family." Yoshikuni said nothing after the girl had said this. "But I can't take care of myself, I'm almost eighteen!" she said with a smile.
"Oh, you're a kid?" Yoshikuni said without any concern.
"I'M NOT A KID!" Naomi snapped. "IM A FULL GROWN WOMAN!"
"Yeah...whatever" Yoshikuni said as she stared at the path ahead of her. She sighed. "Look, if I let you come with me, you'll stay out of my way right?"
"YES! OF COURSE!"
"...fine" Yoshikuni knew the company might be nice.
A noise came from the forest ahead. "Shh..." Yoshikuni whispered and pulled Naomi behind a large boulder. A female demon stepped out from behind the trees. The demon was beautiful and that was its only strength, this way it could lure people in. She was a light blue color with long draping hair that covered her unclothed body. The she-demon had spotted Yoshikuni and Naomi. "Shit!" Yoshikuni got up and walked out from behind the rock, but kept Naomi there.
"Poor little human, must hide from me? I mean you no harm..." The demon said with a hissing tone.
"Don't give me that bull-shit" Yoshikuni said
"Oh a feisty one?" The demon slithered its way in front of Yoshikuni. "Come with me human...I'll show you things you've dreamed of...like a lost love?" The demon stared directly at Yoshikuni and Yoshikuni back at her.
"Go to hell" Yoshikuni yelled and quick as a bullet she had a gun in the demons mouth, without hesitation she pulled the trigger and blood went everywhere, all over Yoshikuni and the ground around her. Naomi stepped out from behind the boulder.
"Are you okay!?" she asked.
"...yeah" Yoshikuni stood there staring at the blood and the body on the ground; Lost Love? Did she know? Yoshikuni thought to herself. Neither of them said a word as Naomi admired Yoshikuni standing there in her long red belted coat with a collar that covered her face, and her gloves that looked as if made of leather, she wore many belts, most used for carrying guns, and ammo. Yoshikunis long blonde double-braided hair danced in the wind. This made Naomi realize that all she had to wear was rags, and her hair hadn't been combed since she was a small girl.
The night was cold and unbearable as they walked. Yoshikuni noticed Naomi shivering and she stopped to rest.
"We'll rest here" and with this Yoshikuni built a fire. Still Yoshikuni noticed this didn't do much for Naomi so she took off her long red jacket as the girl slept and wrapped it around her. She then lay next to the girl, putting her arm around the girls' waist to share the body heat. Yoshikuni drifted off to sleep.
It was now morning and Naomi awoke first. Yoshikuni had rolled over in her sleep, therefore she didn't know that Yoshikuni had used her body to keep Naomi warm all night. Naomi picked herself up from the ground and poked the ashes from the fire before with a stick. Yoshikuni sat up and rubbed her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story