Categories > Original > Drama > On A Plain

Chapter Nine

by NirvanaCobain 1 review

Trouble

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-04-14 - Updated: 2012-04-14 - 191 words

0Unrated
Kurt hugged me tighter, "Your father can keep her." He whispered. I ran downstairs and called him. He answered the phone, "Hello?" He said sluggishly. "Daddy it's me. We need help." I panted. "What is it, baby?" He asked anxiously. "Some woman is telling the tabloids that Kurt is still on heroin and I was doing heroin while I was pregnant with Franny. CPS is gonna take her. We need you to try and get her temporarily. Just until we figure this out." I said. "Not a problem." He said assuringly, "If you need anything at all just ask me and I'll help you to the best of my abilities." "Thank you, daddy." I said, "Bye." "Good-bye love." He replied. I hung up the phone. The doorbell rang and I went to answer the door. It was my mother, "What do you want?" I asked viciously. "I came by to talk." She said softly. "Talk about what?" I spat, "About how you walked out on me when I told you that I was getting married? Or how you didn't come to my wedding? Or how you missed me birthing YOUR grandchild?"
Sign up to rate and review this story