Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Suprises

chapter 5

by Nic 1 review

Especially for Shalow_ Angel. Hope you enjoy

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-02 - Updated: 2006-07-02 - 2092 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

Asher went to the bar that Evan was working at. It was busy seen as it was Friday night. When Asher walked in she saw Evan serving at the bar. Asher went and sat on one of the stools in the corner at the bar.
"Ash, what are you doing here?" Evan said surprised.
"Just get me a drink please." Asher said. Evan noticed something was wrong. She went and got Asher a drink.
"Here you go. Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"
"It's nothing."
"It's something. Now tell me."
"Me and Benji went out last night to the movies, it went fine. We just talked like friends."
"So what's the problem?"
"That's not the problem; I'm just getting you up to date."
"So you two are getting along then?"
"We were."
"What happened?"
"I went out for my photo shoot this morning. Leaving Benj, Joel and Kayla hanging out at home. When I got home Alex was there."
"Alex? You mean the girl he cheated on you with?"
"Yeah that's the one." Asher said bitterly finishing her drink. "Get me another please." Evan went and got her a drink.
"So what did she want?"
"She's pregnant."
"Pregnant? What with Benji's baby?"
"Yeah."
"What did you do?"
"Threw her out and beat Benji up." Evan laughed but Asher stayed serious.
"Wow you're serious. Is Benji ok?"
"I don't know. I left as soon as Joel pulled me off him."
"Shit Ash. So you two are defiantly over now?"
"I don't know."
"What do you mean you don't know? He's have a baby with the girl he cheated on you with. I would have left him the minute I found out he even looked at another girl never mind got her pregnant. Ash you can't seriously be thinking you two can work now."
"I don't know. I'm really fucked up. I'm still in love with him, but I just don't know what to do."
"Well I think you're just going to end us with a hell of a lot of heart ache staying with him."
"Yeah but if I leave him I'm never going to have the love that we have ever again."
"How do you know that you'll find love with someone else."
"It won't be the same. No one can take his place in my heart."
"That's true and if Joel's right then he feels the exact same way."
"When did you talk to Joel?"
"This morning." Just then Evan got called to do work in the restaurant side of the bar so she had to leave Asher alone. Asher had drink after drink. By one am she was so drunk she didn't know where she was. Evan had a ten minute break and decided to see if Asher was still in the bar. When she got into the bar she saw that Asher was completely out of it.
"Asher what are you doing? Look at you?" Evan said taking the drink that Asher had in her hand off her.
"Hey that's mine, I paid for it."
"You've had enough. Tom don't serve her anymore alcohol." Evan said to the bartender. While she went and called Joel to take Asher home. When Joel turned up Evan explained what had happened that night.
"Ok come on Ash, time for bed." Joel said putting her arm over his shoulder and lifting her up.
"No I don't want to go home. I want to stay here." She slurred.
"You can't stay here you need to sober up at home."
"I... I am not drunk." She slurred again.
"Ash go home I'll talk to you tomorrow." Evan said opening the door for Joel.
In the car ride home Asher fell asleep. When they pulled up outside the house Joel gently woke her up.
"Ash your home." Joel said softly.
"What? Where am I?" Asher said opening her eyes and rubbing her head.
"I brought you home. You where completely out of it at the bar. Evan called me to bring you home." Asher groaned. "Come on I'll help you in." Joel said getting out of his door. Asher grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the car their faces barely and inch apart. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing I just... I just wanted to thank you." She whispered holding him close to her.
"What for?" Joel said still as close to her.
"For being her for me after all his shit with Benj. I couldn't have done this much with out you so thank you." She said softly, and then before Joel knew it she kissed him full on. He pulled away as soon as he realised what was going on. He was shocked but knew that she didn't mean any of it. It was only because she was drunk and all the emotions going through her head right now.
"Ash you're really drunk you need to go to bed." Joel said getting out of the car. He slammed his door then went round to Asher's door. When he opened the door she was already asleep. He picked her up, took her to the house and out her to bed.

The next morning Joel was up early when Kayla came down and sat with him in the kitchen.
"Hey are you ok? I heard you go out late last night, where did you go?" Kayla said smiling.
"Kay I have something to tell you but you've got to know I love you some much and nothing will ever change that."
"Ok what is it baby?"
"Last night Evan called. Asher had gone to the bar and got so drunk she didn't even know where she was..."
"Joel she's going through a lot can you blame her."
"Well..."
"Joel what's wrong?"
"On the ride home she fell asleep. When we pulled up out side I was getting out of the car and she pulled me back in and... and well."
"Joel tell me what happened." Kayla said having a feeling she already knew.
"Kay you know he's going though a lot. You said it yourself. And she was so drunk I don't think she knew what she was doing."
"What did she do Joel?" Kayla said getting a little annoyed.
"Well she said she wanted to thank me for helping her but then she... she kissed me. Kay you've got to believe me I pushed her away straight away. I didn't want it and I didn't feel anything please don't be mad at me." Joel said with tears in his eyes.
"Joel baby I'm not mad at you. It took a lot of guts to tell me this. I trust you."
"So you're not mad at me?"
"No. Come here. I love you." She said giving him a hug.
"Are you mad at Ash?" Joel said unsure when they stopped hugging.
"Well I am a little hurt but I know she didn't mean it. She's in love with Benj and she was drunk. I'll talk to her when she gets up."

Joel went up stairs to talk to Asher about last night. When he got to her room he knocked on the door but there was no answer. He slowly opened the door and seen her still asleep in bed.
"Ash." He said softly waking her up. She groaned and rubbed her face.
"What?" she said groggily squinting at him.
"Here I brought you these." He said handing her the aspirin and a glass of water.
"Thanks. What time is it?"
"One in the after noon."
"Really. Fuck me head hurts. What happened last night?"
"What you mean you don't know?"
"Know what? Is there something I should remember?"
"What's the last thing you remember?"
"Telling Evan about Alex being pregnant."
"And that's it. You don't remember how you got here or anything after that?"
"No. how did I get here?"
"Evan called me to come and pick you up."
"Oh right. And how much did I drink?"
"A lot you didn't know where you where when I picked you up."
"Oh no I didn't do anything stupid did i?" Joel went silent.
"What? What did I do?" Asher said looking worried.
"Well when we pulled up out side you thanked me for looking after you and then. Well you kissed me I pushed you away and that was it you passed out after."
"Oh Joel I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it at all. Oh fuck what have I done. I feel so guilty."
"It's ok and I talked to Kayla about it and she's fine."
"Fuck it's not ok."
"Why?"
"Because I'm just as bad as Benji now."
"How can you be? He slept with someone else and got them pregnant."
"Yeah and I kissed his brother."
"You didn't know what you where doing."
"That's not the point Joel I still did it and I fucked up." Asher said getting up. "Joel I understand if you don't want anything to do with me."
"What? Don't be silly it was a mistake and no one blames you for it."
"How do you know? Benji doesn't know yet." Asher said walking down stairs.
"Ash everyone make mistake sometime. Stop beating yourself up so much." Joel shouted to her running after her. Asher went to the kitchen to talk to Kayla. Benji was in the living room and stopped Joel went he reach the bottom of the stairs.
"What was that all about?" Benji asked.
"I... Benji I think you, me and Asher need to talk about this later."
"No I want to know now tell me."
"Benj just leave her to talk to Kay for a minute and then we have to discuss something with you."
"Joel I don't like the sound of this."
"I know Benj but just clam down ok."
Mean while when Asher got into the kitchen she couldn't look Kayla in the eyes.
"Hey." Kayla said quietly.
"I'm so sorry. About last night. I feel so guilty. I fucked up really bad and I don't know how to even begin to make it up to all of you. It wasn't any of his fault he rally does love you, you know."
"Ash its ok I forgive the both of you. I'm just glad that you two came and told me instead of trying to hide it." Asher groaned and rubbed her face. "Are you ok? Do you want to talk about anything?" Asher sat down opposite her.
"I really fuck up. I'm giving Benj all this shit about cheating on me when I'm just as bad. I didn't even remember it this morning."
"How do you think your as bad as Benj?" Kay said confused.
"I kissed his brother. I think that's really bad."
"well yeah but Ash he's put you though and still is putting you though a lot more."
"I just don't know what to do any more."
"I can't make that decision for you I think you and Benji need to have a good talk about it, not shouting or arguing. Just hear each other out."
"Yeah I think your right." Asher said getting up to find Benji and Joel in the living room. Kayla came in after her.
"Ash, Joel says we need to talk."
"Yeah we do." Asher said with tears in her eyes. She looked down.
"What's going on?" Benji said confused
"Benj Evan called me last night. Asher had gone to the bar after she left here. Ash had, had a lot to drink. I brought her home but when we pulled up outside she kissed me."
"You did what!" Benji said angrily looking at Asher but Asher just sat crying not daring to look at him.
"Benji I stopped her but you've got to believe..."
"Oh so she wanted more and you had to push her off you." Benji shouted getting up looking at Asher like she was dirt.
"Benj listen to me. She was drunk she didn't know..." Benji had stormed off up stirs. Kayla held Asher while she cried.
"See I told you he wouldn't like it." Asher sobbed.
"Sh its ok he just needs time to cool down and think about it." Joel said hugging her too. "Do you want me to go and talk to him?" Asher shook her head looking up and wiping her eyes.
"No I need to sort this out. It's my shit to deal with. You've already done more than enough to help me." She said smiling weakly and going to find Benji. When she got to Benji's room she heard him crying inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story