Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Best Fiends

Best Fiends

by TheBalladOfChristian 2 reviews

Christian and Brendon can't remember the last time they were actually friends.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-14 - Updated: 2012-04-14 - 855 words

0Unrated
I can't remember what happened to us, Brendon and I. We were best friends one day and then the next I was his personal punching bag. Not physically, but emotionally.

"So," I heard his best friend, Ryan, say. Great, that means that he's probably around too. "What are you gonna do to you-know-who today?" He laughed quietly. I opened my locker and began to grab my things.

"I don't know." Brendon sneered back. I can't even understand why he's so mean to everyone. He was never like this. I rolled my eyes and closed my locker, not enough for anyone to hear.

"Oh Christian." I had gotten out of the school and halfway in the school yard before I heard that mocking tone behind me. I let out a large sigh and turned around.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked cocking my head to the side and rolling my eyes in a bored kind of way.

"I had a question." He smiled his bright, beautiful smile that I love but hate at the same time. It was the same smile that had at one point in time brought me back from the brink of depression but now all it did was send me spiralling into it again.

"And what would that be?" I smiled a sarcastic smile back at him.

"What's it like being so ugly and having no one like you?" He actually tried to look innocent. By now a couple of students had formed around us, which usually happens during our verbal fights.

"I don't know, Brendon. What is it like? I think you have the best knowledge on that kind of stuff." I retorted back; gaining an "Oooh!" from the now growing crowd. The next thing I knew I was on the ground. My jeans were damp and my jacket was hanging loosely off of my shoulder. I brought my hand up to my bleeding lip and started laughing. He had never actually hit me before, sure we got into some pretty heated arguments, but never physical ones. I guess he just felt cornered and didn't know what else to do.

"Oh, you can laugh all you want." He smiled and waved my notebook in front of me.

"Give. It. Back." I spat at him. He opened to a random page and started reading.

"I can't believe what's going on. This is crazy. I feel like life's not even worth living anymo-"

"Shut up Brendon!" I screamed and jumped forward at him. He dodged and kept reading. "Give it back right now!" He pushed me back down and I watched helplessly as he read my private thoughts to half of the student body.

"I feel like giving up. There's just nothing here for me. Sometimes I feel like a huge loser." He started laughing at me.

"Why are you doing this? What have I every done to you?" I whispered fiercly at him through the laugh of everyone else.

"Oh my dear. I support mocking everything that's sacred to you." He laughed as he threw my notebook back at me. I immediately leaped off of the ground and began walking as fast as I could. I was not going to let him see me cry. Not him, not anyone. But especially not him. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing my tears. My jacket had mud on it so I took it off and shoved it into my bookbag. I didn't get far before I started crying. "Hey Christian get back here! I never said I was done with you!"

"Fuck off, Brendon." I screamed at him, but my voice cracked halfay through. Shit. Shit, shit, shit.

"Aw, are you crying? Is the little baby crying?" He laughed as he ran up to me. He stopped when he saw my wrists. I stared at him for a second and wiped my eyes before I took a deep breath and walked away. He didn't try to follow me, he didn't say anything, he just stood there staring at me, shocked. I got about 10 feet in front of him before I stopped and turned around. I almost ran towards him, well more of that walk you do when you're really pissed off. I brought my arm up to his face so he could see my cuts more clearly.

"I just want to let you know that you're the reason these are all here. There's 307. All because of you Brendon. I hope you're happy with yourself." I whispered before storming away with the worst intentions on my mind.




Ok so I'm not sure if I should continue this story or not. I've never really written anything like this. All sad and drepressed and shit. I kind of liked where it ended but there's also so many things I could do with it. I think I'll let you guys decide. ALSOOO before I forget I have a new story called Darkness Covered the Abyss and if you guys could like read it and give me some feedback I'd be super duper happy:3

Yeah so R&R and such.

FJKDSJFKLSDJKLF LOVE YEEEEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story