Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The New Kid Is In Town

Sick Little Games

by mychemicalpony 1 review

Something REALLY dramatic happens and Gerard can't forgive Mikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-16 - Updated: 2012-04-16 - 1175 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dun dun duh! I'm updating for the second time in like 12 hours! Lucky sods. Anyway, I'm bored so I'm gonna spend the whole day writing more. And that means more chapters, which I think you guys like. So, here it is!

Gerard's POV

Oh my fucking god. School. The torture method invented by the devil. Hang on, what have I done wrong? Er I don't wanna answer that. Anyway, um back to the subject of school. It's school today, and it's only motherfucking Tuesday. Four more days complete and utter hell. At least I get to see all of my friends though...

I woke up next to Frank, and smiled as I saw his cute little body curled up, tucked into my chest. He really was adorable like this. I shook him gently, and he woke up yawning a lot. 'Hey, Frankiekins. We gotta go to school now.' I said gently, because it was nearly half seven and if we wanted showers, we had to get up. He mumbled 'Okay. But just lemme sleep for a few more minutes...'

'Frank, YOU NEED TO GET UP NOW!' I yelled at him in a funny accent, making him burst out laughing. He got up and raced me to the shower, and he was slightly faster than me, so he got it first. I went downstairs and had a slice of toast, and when Frank came down, freshly dressed, I leaped up the stairs for my shower. I made sure that I looked presentable for once, so I outlined my eyes in black and then red. It looked kind of good. Also, my hair wasn't as greasy as it usually is, so that was a plus. I went downstairs and into the living room to grab my bag to find Frank sat on the sofa, with Mikey in his lap, kissing his ass off.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD MIKEY, WHY? AND FRANK, YOU'RE NOT MUCH BETTER! WHAT THE HELL? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!' I yelled at them, meaning that Frank pulled away from Mikey and had a pained expression on his face. Mikey looked incredibly guilty, and I got my bag and ran out of the door before I could hear their explanations. How could he do this to me? I mean, he knows I think Matt's cute, and I know he thinks Max's cute, but surely he didn't assume that I didn't want to go out with him any more? He means more to me than anything right now and he's gone and betrayed me.

When I reached the green path of grass, I plugged in my iPod and blasted some Iron Maiden into my ears, which slightly calmed me. I heard footsteps behind me and without looking, I knew it was Mikey and Frank. Someone poked me from behind and I turned around slowly to find Frank looking incredibly guilty and ashamed. My heart melted slightly and then I saw Mikey. The complete and utter bastard that he was.

'Please Gee, I don't mean to blame it on him but Mikey kissed me and I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there. Please Gee, you have to believe me. I love you more than anything, I can't stand you being angry at me!' I heard Frank's cute voice exclaim, and seeing as no one else was there, I hugged him to let him know it was alright. After all, I trusted him and he looked so innocent.

'It's alright. Don't worry about it. Mikey, why the fuck? I mean, I didn't do anything to you, so why do you have to make me this fucking angry? I thought you actually respected the boundaries of being in a relationship.' I said, first to Frank, who was still in my arms, and then to Mikey.

'I don't know! I just did! I didn't do it to piss you off or anything, I didn't!' Mikey answered me, and I didn't believe it. I didn't talk to him again for the rest of the day and I made sure that I stayed really close to Frank that day. I didn't even look at Matt. The whole group was affected and I think Mikey had told them by the way that they looked at me and Frank as we came to sit on the bench for lunch.

Ray tried talking to me but I only wanted to talk to Frank. I wanted to make him feel like I really did love him, and like he could count on me to not go off kissing other guys. When we walked in the front door, my mum asked me what was wrong and I just said to ask Mikey. Me and Frank spent that afternoon and evening listening to music on the Kerrang! music channel. We sang along to quite a lot of the tracks and once, Mikey came down. I just scowled at him and he scampered back up to his room.

Finally, at the end of the Official Rock 100 Countdown, Frank and I went up to bed and we kissed for a bit until Frank fell asleep in my arms. He's so sweet. I could look at him forever.

Matt's POV

'Matt, why did Mikey kiss Frank?' Max asked me. He was round my house and we were chillin in my room, listening to Smashing Pumpkins.

'I dunno, maybe he got jealous of Gerard that he has a boyfriend and he doesn't? It seems a bit strange.' I replied truthfully, because I really don't know why he did that.

'I mean, Frank's kind of cute, but I thought Mikey had only just broken up with Ray? And he knows that Frank's already with Gerard...' Max elaborated on the point.

'Yeah, I mean he's cute, and he's nowhere near as beautiful as you, but Mikey was asking for trouble really.' I decide to be truthful, because I do think that Frank is adorable. I don't know why we're having this conversation really.

'Yeah. I think we should talk to Mikey tomorrow 'cause he needs to know that he can't go round kissing other people's boyfriends and we did ignore him today so...' Max decides and I agree with him. Max always knows what to do in times like these, and he's fair and knows exactly what people need. This is why I love him so much.

Wow! It's Matt's point of veiw! Woah. I must be getting really confident now. And look at all the drama! I guess Mikey could start singing Reckless now, you know 'I'M MR RECKLESS WITH A CAPITAL R!' Okay. That's enough of the song lyrics. And if you know that song, you're awesome. Quite a few people do, so quite a few people are awesome. And what do you think on this story? And who are your favourite characters? I want to know so I can do more from their point of veiw. Anyway, thanks for reading :D mychemicalpony
Sign up to rate and review this story