Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dangerous Loving (Frerard)

by a-corpse-in-this-bed 0 reviews

Nothing insane, just a bit of violence and swearing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 532 words

0Unrated
Franks POV:
People really need to just grow up. I mean me and Gerard have been dating for three months now (FINALLY) and they still stare? Have they never seen two gay men holding hands? All we are doing is walking round campus holding each others hand and talking, take away the hand holding and you wouldn't stare. People are so fucking dumb.
Gerards POV:
Ugh, Franks noticing everyone staring. It's hurting him i can tell, makes me want to punch all these fuckers in their ugly little faces. Leave me and my boyfriend alone, how bloody hard is that?!
No POV
Gerard sighed as they reached the canteen, grinning at Frank as he picked up two matching drinks and sandwhiches. Frank blushed at the random cute act, and raised his eyebrows, laughing.
"And you wonder why people hate us, you're just soppy!"
"Yeah well i can't help it if i love you can i?"
Frank giggled accidently, causing Gerard to burst into loud laughter.
"Oh piss off, it's not my fault!" Frank went and sat at a two seated table and waited for Gerard to pay for their stuff.
"Alright there faggot?"
Frank span round and came face to face with three members of the schools basketball team.
"U-um, what.."
The tallest of them snorted and flipped his dark blonde hair, probably in some effort to attract a poor girl who didn't know what she was getting herself into.
"I said, alright faggot? Maybe if you weren't wanking over your boyfriend all the time you would be able to pay attention to what people say to you!"
Franks POV
Wow, they were so lame yet they still got under my skin.
"Uh yeah, whatever, just because you can't get a girlfriend doesn't mean it's a bad thing for me to have a boyfriend."
Oh shit that was too risky.
No POV
Within seconds Frank was sprawled on the floor, a great big red fist mark on his left cheek.
Gerard looked round and dropped his food, bolting over to protect Frank, no matter what would happen.
Gerards POV
OH FUCK!
"FRANK, BABY ARE YOU OKAY?!"
Gerard didn't care he'd just called Frank baby in front of the whole silent canteen, he didn't care when he bent down and held Frank to him, covering frank with his own body.
"OI you, PISS THE FUCK OFF NOW!"
No POV
Gerard didn't have any reputation for fighting, he tried to keep out, but everyone in the school knew how protective he was over Frank, and wouldn't put it past Gerard to go ape shit on anyone when it came to Frank.
Teachers were arriving and taking Frank and Gerard to the nurses office and the basketball dickheads to the principal.
Frank had tears silently rolling out of his eyes, it took a while for Gerard to notice them over the haze of his own anger, but when he did, he bent down to Franks height and kissed him gently, not bothered by the Nurse only a few feet away preparing the ice pack.
"We'll be okay, i promise you" he whispered in Franks ear, trying to force himself to believe his own promise too.
Sign up to rate and review this story