Categories > Original > Mystery

Depression.

by MissleTree 0 reviews

Category: Mystery - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 272 words - Complete

0Unrated
Standing in the middle of a dark room, staring at the devilish blank walls. Their staring at me, could you help me? No thank you. I don't want help. Look to the ground now, what do you see? There's a shiny white box, telling me to look in it. Should I go in or should I not? The box is telling me I should. Climbing in, falling in the never ending black abyss. This abyss had a name a while ago, but as it grew older, it took to being called abyss. You fall into it, and it seems as if you'll never get out. Depression, was the name. He doesn't like that term anymore, because too many people always said that they were him. "I'm depressed." is what those silly old people would say. It knew that if it changed its name, no body would say "I'm abyss." I just fell into this abyss. It seems as if I'll never get out. But I will. Everyone has at least one thing that makes them very happy. For me, it's the light at the top of the abyss. Just knowing its possible to get out of this terrifying abyss makes me happy. But at the same time, it saddens me. There are people at the top, just waiting for you, screaming at you to try climbing up. But you don't want to. What people don't realize about depression is, you have to be pulled up by others. You CAN'T, do it alone. Next time you see someone who is sad or depressed, get them out of that box. Their waiting for you.
Sign up to rate and review this story