Categories > Original > Romance

Thoughts Of Flight

by IAmAGraveyard 0 reviews

Short One shot about things unspoken, unwritten, and unclaimed. Secrets, undetermined fates.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-18 - 194 words

0Unrated
They had nothing to say to each other.
They stood there, staring at each other, unable, for some reason, to meet each others eyes.
“So..,” he said.
“Yeah..,” she replied, intelligently. She wanted so badly to scream out to him that she loves him, that she admires him in every way.
“I have something to tell you.” She blurts out. “I love you. I have since I met you. You are everything I wish to be, everything I want to aspire to. You don't realize how...how amazing you are. You are talented and compassionate and funny and thoughtful and caring and I'm in love with you.” She paused. She was amazed that she thought all that within a split second.
“...You had something to tell me?” He asked. She came back to earth.
“Right,” she laughed woefully, “My brother said practice was at 4 o'clock tonight at our house.”
“Okay, see you then,” he smiled, giving me a high five.
“See you then.” I whispered as his shadow followed his path into the crowd of unfamiliar faces, blurred outlines.




*I'm thinking about making this into a story, let me know what you guys think.*
Sign up to rate and review this story