Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Easy A

My name's Gerard Way. And I dunno what you've heard about me but it's probably not true. Everything you heard is either a lie or extremely over exaggarated. For those of you who aren't in the know, think that I've been sleeping around with the whole school. You think I'm a whore.

Let me just start by saying that there are two sides to every story, and this is my side. The right one.

It all started a few months ago when my best friend Zia asked me to go camping with her and her family and I really didn't feel like going. Mainly because I didn't feel like spending an entire weekend with her but also because her parents are the two weirdest people I've ever met. And I live in New Jersey.

We were sat around a small campfire in their backgarden. Zia's Mom and Dad were both shirtless, though luckily Zia's Moms hair was long enough to cover up her chest. We were chewing some meat that had just been prepared on the open campfire "This is interesting..." I commented.

"Patchouli burgers." Zia's Mom commented.

"We grew it in our victory garden." Zia's Dad grinned. He then held out a bong to me "Want some dessert?"

I went bright red "N-No thanks..." I stuttered "I'm trying to watch my figure.

"Well I'm not!" Zia's Mom laughed, sitting up and reaching across me and Zia, managing to slap me in the face with her boob as she went.


"I can't go camping with you this weekend Zia, I'm so sorry."

"Well, why not?"

"Because I have a date."

"With who?"

"... You don't know her."

"And neither do you, you selfish bitch!"

"Yes I do, her name's Kat and she goes to college with my older brother."

"... Kat's not a sexy name."

"This Kat is sexy." Suddenly someone bumped into the back of me and knocked my text books and pieces of paper everywhere.

Fucking typical. That bitch wouldn't have noticed me because I'm just so unnoticeable! If we were a map, Google Earth wouldn't find me if I were dressed as a ten storey building.

"Seriously, there's no such thing as a sexy Kat. Kat is something you name your pet, not something you wanna scream out during climax!"

I went bright red "Watch what you're saying!" I cried, not wanting anyone to get the wrong idea. Oh how ironic.

Suddenly one of the pieces of paper I went to grab got caught underneath somebody's foot. It was Mr.Griffith's. He bent over, picked it up and looked at us "What are you two talking about?"

"A camping trip with Zia and her parents this weekend." I replied "Why what did you think we were talking?"

"Same but I wouldn't have brought it up unless someone got the wrong idea." Mr.Griffith grinned at us "Gerard, Zia, go hit the books, they don't hit back. Also, hugs not drugs and any other cool rhyme things you can come up with."

We both laughed "Bye Mr.Griffith!" I turned to Zia "Watch your mouth!"

"Sorry!"

Mr.Griffith is my favourite teacher, though after all the trouble I've caused him this year I'm not sure whether I'm still his favourite student. Perhaps I should've just gone camping with Zia and her parents.

It sure would've saved me a whole lot of trouble.
Sign up to rate and review this story