Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > BROKEN

BROKEN

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 0 reviews

He was thier leader...how did he become this? ONESHOT!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-21 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 1157 words - Complete

0Unrated
Party Poison lied on his bed shaking feverously. He had just woken up from a nightmare, and was absolutely shaken. He saw his clan, The Fabulous Killjoys, lying on the ground, bloodied to death, with Korse smirking on top of them. And Fun Ghoul....his love. He couldn't bear to see him this bloodied up. He would see Jet Star, his fro sticking to his blood-soaked face, and then...Kobra Kid. His /brother/. He couldn't stand to hear their screams, as Korse shot them, and had Dracs slit their bodies up.

"Party Poison!" He heard a familiar voice. He turned his head, his bright red hair, covering his face, and tears.

"...K-Kobra Kid...you--you're supposed to be dead! I can feel your blood! Hear your screams! I- I don't know what to do!!"

Poison was a mess, he was crying, and shaking all over.

“Its OK, Party,” the younger man whispered.

“No! Its not OK!” The red haired man argued.

“Why?”

“Korse…he-he did things I don’t even want to remember!” He cried.

Kobra Kid looked at the leader, What could have caused our fearless leader to be so broken? he thought.

Poison hiccupped, and wiped his eyes, knowing what his brother was thinking.

“I-I can’t tell you…I’m sorry…” He stammered.

Kobra Kid looked at the door, Fun Ghoul was standing there with an extremely worried look on his face.

“Kobra Kid, lemme try talking to him.”

“Good luck,” Kobra Kid whispered in Fun Ghoul’s ear.

Fun Ghoul walked over to the broken form.

“Party? What’s wrong?”

“He-he d-did things-things I don’t ever want to recall again!” Party Poison whispered, breathlessly.

He was back to the crying mess that was sitting on the bed, five minutes earlier. Fun Ghoul rubbed his back, trying to calm his friend down. Party Poison jolted around and pushed Fun Ghoul’s hand out of the way.

“Party? What happened? Why are you so, so different then before?”

“You wouldn’t understand…you never witnessed the things I did!” Party Poison hissed.

“Things?”

“Just, just drop it…its nothing!”

Fun Ghoul knew that there was something wrong with Party Poison. He was broken, on the inside and out.

“I’m not gonna drop it, Party. I want to know what’s going on.”

“Korse, that…that guy. He’s going to pay.”

“What did he do?”

“Its BL/ind, they…they subjected me to things I never even thought was humanly possible…they did things to me!”

“What? What things?”

“Korse, he…ugh. I don’t even wanna think about it.”

Party Poison took off his shirt, and Fun Ghoul gasped. His friend had burn marks all over his torso, and scars on his torso as well. Party Poison quickly put on a shirt that wasn’t soaked in sweat.

Fun Ghoul looked at him, “Party? Who gave you all those burn marks and scars?”

“No-one,” Party Poison said flatly.

“Someone had to have given you those marks. Who did it?”

“Its none of your business!” Party Poison spat.

“It is Party. I need to know what happened.”

Party Poison shuddered at the memory, and began to explain.
“It, it was when we were saving the girl from BL/ind. They captured me, and then…Korse found me. He did things I never want to go through again. He—“

“What did he do?” Fun Ghoul whispered.

“He tortured me…he slashed gashes into my body, just to watch me bleed. And if that wasn’t enough, he would grab a hot poker, and burn my skin. It hurt. It was like I was /dying/! I don’t even remember half of it, because I was so drugged—“ Party Poison stopped, and shivered.

“Drugged?”

“He put pills in my food, to make me less of a threat. I don’t even realize how much of a threat I was, until he started drugging me and torturing me. I remember the first time he drugged me, I was sick. He put pills in my food, and I was so sick. I was throwing up all the time, and he smirked at my anguish.”

Party curled up in a ball, and Fun Ghoul noticed he was crying.

Fun Ghoul looked at his friend.

“And he made it so I couldn’t even think straight. I was so drugged up, he would grab my hair, and pull me into a room, and lock me in there for hours. He called it the ‘special room’, and it was mental anguish!”

Party Poison shook, as the memories of the capture came back.

“Party? Why did you let him do that?”

“…because, I don’t know.”

“/Party!/ You need help!”

“I don’t know what to do!”

“Listen Party, this isn’t normal. You have nightmares every night, and you wake up screaming. I hear you, and it scares me Party. Seeing you in so much anguish is horrible for me. Kobra Kid, and Jet Star all are worried too. Jet Star won’t even leave the Zone, because he’s afraid you will go off the deep end. I’m afraid that these nightmares are going to kill you Party.”

“They’re not gonna kill me…Really.” Party Poison said, staring at Fun Ghoul.


"At least try to do something...."


"...I'm scared Fun Ghoul. I don't wanna sleep."


Fun Ghoul took his hand, and traced the scars on his friend's body.


''Party, just try to sleep. I'll try to get yoi in to a Doc or something..."


"Fine..."

/Korse grabbed Party Poison's hair, and picked him up.


"You better behave, or else."


Party Poison whimpered, as Korse grabbed a knife, and slit a cut into Party Poison's stomach.


"Now, now don't scream and make a fuss."

Party Poison bit down on his hand...

"Not in a million years Korse..."

Korse smirked, as the blade slid across Party Poison's stomach.

Tears were in Party Poison's eyes.

"Where's you clan of those 'Fabulous Killjoys' now?" He snarked off, as he made another incision.

Party Poison screamed./


"Party! Wake up!! Party!!" Kobra Kid was standing above Party Poison's thrashing form.

Thier leader groaned and opened an eye, "What happened...?"

"You were having a nightmare, Fun Ghoul heard you screaming, and got us."

"Sorry....Its just, I can't take this anymore, we can't even save one little girl!!" Party Poison snarled. "Its like, we're supposed to be running, and....I can't take it anymore!"

Fun Ghoul gave him some Power Pup.

"I don't want any..."

Party Poison pushed the can away, and looked down at the ground.

Fun Ghoul watched as Party Poison lifted his gun to the sky, and shot into the air, hoping the laser would hit his body.

"Drop the gun, Party...suicide isn't gonna solve this..."
"You all expect me to be your leader....well, I've had enough. I'm gonna admit it now, I'm broken and can't be fixed!"

THE END!
Sign up to rate and review this story