Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Ryan Has Some Issues...

Ryan Has Some Issues...

by MyNomDePlume 0 reviews

Brendon's worried about Ryan. Ryden

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-22 - Updated: 2012-04-23 - 238 words

0Unrated
"How do you feel?"

"I feel great, Spence. That's why I'm lying here in a hospital bed," my voice was dripping with sarcasm, "dude, I feel like shit."

Spencer was unfazed by my attitude. He was just amazing like that. He never complained when I got bitchy, which was whenever I wasn't bouncing off the walls from Red Bull.

It wasn't my fault... okay, maybe it was sort of my fault. How was I supposed to know that Ryan was doing what he did? I guess I overreacted a little bit... okay I overreacted a lot, but I'm just an emotional guy.

"Just get some rest, Bren. Maybe when Ry wakes up you can talk to him."

I looked over at the next hospital bed. Ryan was sleeping peacefully. He resembled an angel somewhat, but the thin scars that ran down his skinny arms were fresh and clearly visible. I looked away, the scars made me sick. The fact that I witnessed when they were open made me feel even more ill.

"Maybe. I- I just need some time, okay?"

"Take your time, Bren. Just remember that he's sensitive too. If you act like this with him, God knows if he'll speak to you ever again."

"Thanks, Spenny." I called, but he was already out the door.

I closed my eyes and let sleep engulf me.

I know, I know, it's really short. There's more so don't worry! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story