Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Great Dilemma (And How Brendon's Actually An Asshole)

by TheBalladOfChristian 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-04-22 - Updated: 2012-04-23 - 467 words

2Insightful
"So, Brenny-Boo's got a girlfriend, now does he?" I asked my best friend Ryan. Right now he was currently sitting on my couch reading 'Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul' while I paced in front of my tv, which was on but the volume was completely turned down.

"I believe so." He doesn't look up from his book. He had glasses on which were so awkward looking on his face I wanted to rip them off.

"You know what we must do." I stop pacing and sit down next to him.

"You can't rape him, Christian." He says it so non-chalantly while STILL looking at his book. I stay quiet for a second before talking.

"I wasn't going to do that... yet..." I whispered and pursed my lips. "What I was thinking is we break them up. You know. Do a little 'razzle-dazzle' and poof single Bren, single... whatever-the-fuck-her-name-is. You always talk about her so you know you love her." He looks away from his book to see me grinning at him.

"You can't break them up. They apparently are in so much love they've lost touch with the world around them." He rolled his eyes and went back to his book and pushed his glasses up. I stared at him with puppy-dog eyes and whimpered. "Fine. Invite them over." He rolled his eyes again. I started laughing evily and jumping up and down clapping my hands like an idiot, stepping on the tv controller. All of a sudden the tv volume was risen and the news was on revealing police surrounding a building that had gotten called for a bomb threat. We both started laughing uncontrollably. "I don't even understand how you could make me do that. Calling the police and saying there was a bomb. We're going to hell, Christian. We're going straight to hell." He yelled between his hysterical laughter.

"I'm so glad I have you to go to hell with." I said back, trying to talk through my laughs.

"Just go call them, dumb-ass." He continued to laugh.

"Blah." I stuck out my tongue at him and made my way to the phone.



Ok so there is NO WAY I'm gonna start a new story during this one. I've just had this idea in my head ALL FUCKING DAY. It's not even funny, I was just like itching to write this shit down. This, of course will be a 3-part story. And before you ask I based the title of this story from the bagel fic "The Great Bagel Dilemma (And How It Was All Really Brendon's Fault)" or something like that. I'm not taking credit for it but I did think of the title of this story. Now I must go! My planet needs me! zooms off into space like a badass
Sign up to rate and review this story