Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Found The Cure To Growing Older

by Zombiekickass 1 review

Cassie & Izzy COLLAB ! Come ride the storm! Might have an O/C !!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-28 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 429 words

0Unrated
A/N Helllo readers. This is Cassie here. Calling from the land of .. Nevermind, this right here is a Collab, done by myself and Izz, you may know her as ChasingPavementsxoxo (http://www.ficwad.com/author/131880). The Idea came from an old fic i had, that really only got as far as the first chapter, but with Izzy's help WE have creatied a MASTERPEICE!! You guys are hopfully going to love it.! We did actual research for this story and all, thats how much we love and beleive in the story. I'm a fan of ghost adventures and althoguht they have investagated the Trans-Alleghemy Asylum, this story is not baste on THAT investagation. The only thing im taking from that show is the lockdown and possibly names of equipment, thats all. The rest is all me and Izzy. Anyway here is the prologue writen by Izzy. Enjoy!

P.S No Riviews, NO chapter!
We think its fair seeing as we've worked hard on the story where about to share. ! WE LOVE YOU, YOU AMAZING PEOPLE! Now reeeeeeeeead and R/R :P - Cassie &Izzy x


Prologue

Frank Iero stood outside the Trans-Alleghemy Lunatic Asylum, looking up a it. He and his friends Gerard and Mikey Way and Ray Toro were going to spend 12 hours here, in the supposedly most haunted Asylum in the US. Frank, Gerard, Mikey, and Ray started doing their own version of ghost-busting about four years ago, when they had a close encounter with a ghost. From then on they have travelled around America looking for ghosts and recording what they find on Audio video tape.


This was a special assignment, though. Charles Manson was in this place, and Gerard had a bit of an obsession with him. The methods they used here though... enough for anyone to believe its haunted. They used to try to torture the sickness out of them. How messed up is that? Even if they had something like, Tuberculosis, they were like, Oh! We should torture them! Into the electric chair you go! :D


What on Earth were they thinking?


Anyway, many people died here, and most were buried on-site. There were many cases of the insane hurting or killing other residents here. Once, they found a nurse dead at the bottom of an unused stairwell. Her cause of death was heart failure, as if something had stopped her heart without hurting her, but no one knew why or how.


For the next 12 hours, though, these four best friends would be staying here.


Alone.

on lockdown.


What could possibly go wrong?
Sign up to rate and review this story