Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Virus

by xxPanicFanxx 1 review

It's the zombie apocalypse and it's survival of the fittest.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 729 words

0Unrated
Ok before I start this I'm just going to say that Brendon is also the daughter. Don't ask why I just really like the name for a girl. Accept it my good friends and we shall be good. Don't judge meeee; I actually really like the name.

The world had gone to hell, and that was the last thing anyone remembered.

"Good evening, I'm Jon Walker. We interupt this program to bring you this important news bulletin. We are receiving uncomfirmed reports right now of random acts of violence and mass murder from all over the city. Details are a bit sketchy right now, and there has been no official statement by the police as to what is happening but we will continue to bring you late breaking coverage on this story as we get it into the station." The news reporter spoke slowly. I changed the channel and another news report came on.

"For those of you just tuning in we will be remaining live on the air for the remaing of this crisis. There have been wide spread attacks all over the city by what are described as bloody corpses in a trance like state."

"Hey Ryan come here." I called to my boyfriend in the other room.

"What? I'm reading to Brendon."

"Just come here." I sat on the couch with my elbows on my thighs and my face on my fists. I looked over to see him walk into the room.

"Ok, what?" He put his hands on his hips and stood in the doorway.

"Watch this." I grabbed the remote and turned up the television.

"Citizens are advised to stay in their homes at all times, lock your doors, and secure your windows-"

"That's so stupid." Ryan retorted from his spot on the couch next to me and turning the television off.

"It's scary." I mutter to him and look over.

"No. You wanna know what's scary? Really truly scary?" He looks at the ground for a second.

"What?"

"Nothing.. just. Forget it ok?" He shook his head.

"No, tell me what's on your mind." I put my hand on his upper arm. He took a deep breath and I could feel his muscles tightening and untightening.

"I-I keep thinking about my dad and Brendon. What if I turn out like him? What if I hurt her?" He put his hands in his head.

"Ryan... Ryan look at me. You're not him. You're not like him. You're never going to be like him. Do you understand me? You're better than him."

"I guess. I'm going to go finish reading to Brendon, she needs to sleep and she won't without her story." He stood up and made his way to her door. I layed down and closed my eyes for a few seconds. "Hey, hey wake up."

"Hmm?"

"You fell asleep." Ryan laughed at me.

"I did? How long?" I sat up and looked at the clock.

"Only a few minutes. I'm sick of reading all of that Dr. Suess shit to her, but the good news is I made up a new rhyme, you wanna hear?" He sat down like he was preparing himself for something. I nodded and laughed a little. "I will fuck you in a car. I will fuck you near or far. I will fuck you hear or there. I will fuck you anywhere. I will tie you to a chair. I will even pull your hair. I just want to fuck my dear."

"Oh my god Ryan you're terrible! How the hell do you get that from a little kids book?!" I tried to contain my laughter, but I mean come on, it was pretty hard after hearing that.

"I will fuck you in a car. I will fuck you really hard. I will fuck you by a duck. I will fuck you so shut up. I will fuck you by a train. I will fuck you by a crane. I will fuck you in a bed, but only if you give me head."

"Ryan stop it! That's gross! Godammit that was just-"

"Hilarious? I know." A small smirk played on his lips.

"I was going to go with disgustsing but-"

"Oh hush, let's just go to bed." He smiled and dragged me up the stairs. After 20 minutes of peaceful sleeping I heard knocking, or pounding, on the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story