Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleeding Beats

Disenchanted

by MercedesFreakk 0 reviews

"I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 284 words - Complete

0Unrated
Marie's Point Of View

In a world of blackness, I could still feel the warmth of Christian's hand, holding mine. That's the only thing I had to hold on to. Life was slipping away. Then my hand went cold, Christian had left me. There was no more to help me cling onto life. Nothing. I embraced this feeling of black, knowing Kyle wouldn't be able to hurt me anymore. The soft beat of my heart slowly faded. Nothing left. Noone held on.


Christian's Point Of View

I hadn't let her hand go since I got here. She looked so fragile and frail.

"She's not going to make it." Tears formed in my eyes at those words.

"She has to!" An officer showed up at the door.

"Sir, we have to ask you some questions." I nodded and let go of her hand. I had to help these guy get her murderer in prison for good. But, when I looked back, doctors were rushing to her room. It took three nurses to hold me back. Marie was gone. And I had left her in those last few seconds.


Mikey's Point Of View

I rushed in as fast as I could. I didn't even wait for Gerard. I saw Christian on the other side of the waiting room with some officers. He looked up at me. From the look in his eyes, I could tell she was gone. I fell to my knees, hands in my face. Gerard tried to get me up, but I couldn't. Marie was golden, she really was. I only wish she could've seen that. I loved her, I really loved her. And maybe, Christian wasn't so bad after all.


**The End
Sign up to rate and review this story