Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 6

by KobraBlaze 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 1054 words - Complete

1Moving
I hope this chapter is okay. I want to make up for not updating the past few days!

Chapter 6
Franks POV.

My poor Mikey is lying here crying still at 4 in the morning. Not a bit of sleep. Why?
Because Gerard just shouted at his new friend and then called him 'a suicidal freak'. Why?
No idea.
I'm so angry at Gerard right now. Why did he have to go an ruin things? Mikey just found a friend who obviously looked after him. No wonder the kid has social issues. Gerard just blocks him out from everyone. Okay, Pete does come off to be a bit arrogant and even I was wary of him but the fact that he bought Mikes some food and then brought him home, that obviously shows he's not out to get the kid. He does care about him. I think I can trust him. To a certain extent of course. Mikey is my boyfriend so I'm of cours going to be a bit protective. But not like Gerard.

"Why won't he just let me have my own friend?" He sobs into my chest as I try and think of the reason myself. I don't understand it either.

"I don't know, cuteness. I guess he doesn't want you to get hurt. He just didn't give that Pete guy a chance. But don't worry, Mikes, you can see him in school. He can't stop you from that. And I will try and talk to Gerard."

"P-Pete didn't even do anything wrong. He even bought me food and looked after me in school. What's so wrong with that?"

"Absolutely nothing Cuteness. If you think you can trust then you should. I think you should be friends with him. He seems to be caring enough. Gerard is just jealous."

"Jealous of what? 'A suicidal freak'?" I see his face darken and his thoughts have taken a toll on him and been replaced by the other side of his mind that makes him feel even worse after it disappears as easy into the back of his mind.

Shit he heard him say it. And I'm left to clean it up. How do I even start? It should be Gerard apologising for this.

"Oh Mikey, my cuteness. Listen to me, okay? Not Gerard right now. I don't know what he is thinking and right now I'm sure he is regretting about saying it. But Mikey, you're not a freak and I know you're long past the suicide thoughts. Hes being an idiot now so don't listen to him. I love you Mikey. I don't want anything to happen to you again. I know it hurts to hear him say that but he doesn't mean it. I promise." I try to tell him with hope and slight fear clear in my shaky voice.

He pulls back a little from me and just stares into my eyes. If I just knew exactly what he was thinking right now.

"Frank, I used to cut myself just for pleasure and enjoyment. I use to drink until I passed out on the bathroom floor. I used to tell myself 'Do it now. It won't be too bad. No one will care'. Of course he's right. You know it and I know it." He slightly growls at me, warning me to stop lying. Only thing is that, Im not lying.

"That's just it. You 'used' to. You don't anymore Mikey."

"That's what you all think."

Im speechless. I don't know what to do or say. I thought he was better than last year. I thought he improved. How did we not see this? He must have improved. He is willing to trust us and some new guy in his class. But obviously that doesn't make a difference.

"Mikey cuteness, please don't tell me you still wish you were dead." I whisper, terrified of his reply.

"Yes Frank. Sometimes I do. When I realise I have no friends. When I realise everyone in my class hates me. When I realise I have no future for anything. I just don't see the point. What is the point, Frank?" He says exasperatedly, voice full of hopelessness. Again.

"But Cuteness, I love you and Gerard loves you. You have a future with us. Don't give up baby. Please see that. Because I thought you got a bit better cuteness. I obviously didn't do a good job. Is this why sometimes you're really quiet?" I ask.

He nods.
"I know you do. I love you too Frank, more than anything. I really do." The demons in his mind return to the back of his mind as the shyer Mikey returns again. "I promise you, you helped me with everything but sometimes I can't help but feel alone all the time. Sorry. This is stupid I know. We should get some sleep." He tries to cover up with his timid little apology.

"Don't be sorry at all Cuteness. It's not stupid. It's important to me. I hope you still know you can talk to me about anything. Really, I meant. I won't tell anyone about this. Not even Gerard if you don't want me to, okay?"

He nods and snuggles into me more. I watch his little face as little tears continue to fall from his eyes. I wipe them my thumb and he looks at me again.

"Thank you Frank. Sorry for being mad like that sometimes." I wonder if he even knows that it's because he's bipolar because he doesn't even realise its not his.

"Its okay. Its not your fault. Cuteness, I'm surprised you're not mad all the time with what's happening with Gerard." He smiles at me slightly and closes his eyes again and falls asleep in my arms. I don't even care about Gerard until he apologises. He doesn't deserve a brother as strong and sweet as Mikey.


*



So that's that. I hope you liked it. And I'd like to give credit to DisenchantedDestroya for picking the nick name 'Cuteness'. Thanks! I know this is a little short but I shall add another chapter after this now so be ready!!! Well actually it might take a while. I'm a but tired! Thanks for reading. Please rate it or leave a review of what you think or do both. I kindly appreciate anything!
Sign up to rate and review this story