Categories > Original > Drama > chapter 1 Poor Baby by carrieann cragun

chapter 1 Poor Baby by carrieann cragun

by Carrieanna 0 reviews

carly comes home

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-05-07 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 419 words

0Unrated
Carly shoved the front door open kicking the empty beer cans and trash out of her way as she made it into her house. she herd joey crying and went tord his play pen. the house was trashed thare was old beer cans pizza boxz trash and other things carly couldnt even identaify every whare. when carly got to the play pen she picked joey up and emedetly felt how sticky he was she looked down and saw the empty bottle of maple syrp.she put joey back down despite his crying and went up to the door of robs room. "knock,knock" carly could here some sort of hevy metle rock music playing in his room so she knocked harder 'KNOCK ,KNOCK ,KNOCK'...the door swong open "what" rob slerd carly pushed her way past him in to his room and terned his raidio off .some weird half naked way too skiny girl was passed out in robs bed her mulity color hair hanging off his bed with her head stuck in a trash can like she fell asleep trowing up.rob looked like he hadnt slept (or bathed for that matter) in weeks his green eyes sunk intoo his face with black rings around them his black hair strigy and grecey sticking to his forhaed."you forgot to pick me up from shcool" carly said her hands on her hips and something betewn hate and pity in her eyes rob looked confuzed "but yourrr on summer vacashionnn"rob mangged to grubble thew the aelcoal on his breth "no rob summer vacashions been over for a month now its october rember i was staying home to watch joey but we got that letter saying that if i didnt start coming to school they would call the cops."carly expained. rob looked like he just desoverd some other plnet ."carls you gotta go to school or the cops will come here" rob stated. the girl on robs bed groned and lifted her head from the trashcan she looked dazed and confused. carly started to make her way out of robs room terned around looked at rob and asked whare joey got the syerp from the girl on robs bed started to laugh she look at carly and told her that he was crying cuz he was hungry but rob ate all the pizza so she gave it to him so he would stop crying ...carly walked out of robs room closed the door and started a bath for joey.
Sign up to rate and review this story