Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I knew it.

Chapter 7

by FrerardForever

Continued..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-07 - Updated: 2012-05-07 - 324 words

?Blocked
GERARD'S P.O.V

I threw my boxers on the floor and pulled Frank on top of me. He began to trace kisses down my chest and stomach and finally on to my almost fully hard erection. He began to lick around the head, very slowly and I couldn't help moaning his name softly and grabbing his hair.

He slowly started to lick down my penis getting faster each time. Then he sucked on the head, moving his mouth further down each time, he then took it out of his mouth and spat on my penis, and gradualy licked up my body and kissed me, kissed me hard, while slowly pumping my hard penis.

I pushed him over and kneeled over him, pulling off his boxers and reveling his penis, he was quiet hard at this stage. I licked around the base of his penis and slowly popped it into my mouth, sucking as far down as i could and gently sucking on the head on my way up.

He grabbed my shoulders and groaned my name, thrusting further into my mouth. I let him go, and reached into my drawer for some lube. I squirted some on his dick, and began pumping it slowly with my hand, gradualy getting faster. He reached up and pulled me down on top of him, he kissed me hard and then started sucking on my neck. The feeling of his erection rubbing off mine was magical.

He stopped and pumped me hard, untill i came, everywhere. And then i returned the favour, as he moaned my name. We cleaned up and got dressed again and sat on the end of my bed.

'Wow...' We both said at the same time.
'That was..' I started
'Great' He cut across. 'I best get home, before my mom gets suspisious'
'okay' I sighed, standing up

He kissed me gently and then walked out.

God i love that boy..
Sign up to rate and review this story