Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

58. Envy

by theescapist99 4 reviews

"Gerard tried to ignore it after sometime, lying on his side and not facing the screen."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-05-07 - Updated: 2012-05-07 - 1165 words - Complete

1Original
A/N: Sorry this went up so late, but its not too important of a chapter anyway.

58. Envy

Since the last visits from the blackbirds had been particularly horrendous, it seemed they tried to take it easy on him, the next few visits.

The first few days after his surgery, Gerard was barely visited at all. He only saw them cart in meals, and occasionally one would come in, write something down on a clipboard, and leave.

It was alarming, but Gerard dared not question it. He savored his little break, and nearly became relaxed when it seemed like it may continue on for a second week.

He could almost catch a wink of sleep, here and there.

One night, he ended up getting what felt like at least two hours of sleep -- until he was awoken by someone opening the door.

Gerard turned groggily at the noise, his eyes glued into half slits from the crust at the corners of them.

A blackbird was pushing in a metallic cart, with a box at the top. Upon closer inspection Gerard could see that the box was actually an older television. The whole set up reminded him of the televisions he used to see at school, during classes when the teacher would put on some documentary in place of actually teaching.

They rolled the cart in, and they set it at the foot of his bed. He noticed that beside the screen, video camera sat with it's lights on.

They turned on the television, pressed a button on the camera, and left the room.

Gerard watched as the screen came to life with images. There was a party of some sort, a room full of laughing people in dresses and suits, holding champagne glasses. A few more minutes observation told Gerard that this was a wedding he was watching.

He began to recognize faces.

He saw relatives and in laws, friends and coworkers. He could recognize Lindsey's side of the family for the most part, like her mom or her cousins. They seemed like they were at some sort of hotel ballroom.

Whoever was recording this seemed to be standing in a corner. They were not speaking to anyone, not socializing. Just standing quietly, like they didn't want to be seen.

Small, round tables with flowery center pieces of white and black flowers were in the middle of maybe 6 to 10 groups of people each. The camera man deviated away from the socializing crowd and up to a much larger, head table on the opposite side of the room.

It was a wedding. The video camera clearly displayed Lindsey in a flowing wedding dress, linked to the arm of a man Gerard had never seen before. They camera focused on them just as they shared a kiss.

Lindsey and the man were stepping away from the big table, and moving forward to greet guests. Camera flashes were going off everywhere.

Lindsey was smiling radiantly. Gerard's heart was sinking.

The video cut to a scene where she and the man were dancing amidst other dancing couples. Gerard looked for Mikey and Alicia, or Jamia and Frank, but couldn't find many of his own friends in the crowd. He wondered if they even attended, or if Lindsey had invited them.

The movie played on to show various scenes from this wedding, some of them surely not in the correct order. The setting alternated from the hotel reception to a fancily decorated chapel. There was a glimpse of the wedding vows, where Lindsey declared this man, evidently named Martin, the love of her life Martin vowed the same, going on about how her kisses brightened his days and nights. There was a short showing of them cutting the cake together, laughing and giggly as they fed each other a piece. There was a part where Bandit walked down the aisle as a flower girl, glowing in her baby pink dress.

Then the video cut to a different scene, completely different from the wedding. This was being recorded from the inside of a hotel room, although no one appeared to be holding it. The shaky movement of the camera man's hands was absent, and the camera seemed still, as though perched on a table. The lens was focused on a king sized bed.

In came Lindsey and Martin, both slightly drunk and stumbling. They were laughing and twirling, hugging and smiling. Martin threw Lindsey on the mattress, and jumped on top of her shortly after.

He brought his hands around her, and the sound of a zipper unzipping could be heard. The dress came lose, and he was able yank it off her in a single motion, revealing her black bra and panties. She made a purring noise as he stripped her of the bra first, and her perky tits became exposed to him. He licked both nipples playfully, and let out her first moan.

As he began to suck on her, his hands simultaneously worked to remove the underwear. He moved to the side so that he was able to suck at her tit and finger her shaven pussy simultaneously. She was writhing in pleasure, and split her legs wider apart.

Soon came her turn, and as he laid down, she undressed her new husband like unwrapping a gift on Christmas morning. She found his dick, roved the tip around her lips like lipstick, and submerged it into her mouth. She put her abilities to deep throat to good use.

Martin eventually steered Lindsey so they could get into the 69 position. They stayed like this for a long time before Lindsey had them stop, and for a moment Gerard thought she might be stopping out of guilt. However, as it turned out, she merely wanted to save the orgasm for later.

They proceeded to fuck, first in the missionary position. Then switching off to the cowgirl, where Lindsey rode him on top. And then they went to doggy style, where Martin used up almost an entire bottle of lube on her. He oiled her ass up well.

By the time he had her on her back, thrusting into her while holding down her legs, she was screaming -- absolutely bursting with ecstasy. And when he dropped back onto her in missionary, his stomach rubbed against her clit, and she clearly orgasmed. She yelled out his name, "Oh Martin!" and he smiled down at her smugly, before kissing her passionately.

But it was far from over, and they fucked for at least another hour. Finally, they seemed to go to sleep -- and the video stopped there.

And then it started to replay again.

Gerard tried to ignore it after sometime, lying on his side and not facing the screen. Yet Lindsey's happy moans and sexual whimpers would not stop filling his ears for the following hours, reminding him that she had finally moved on.

Next chapter: "Touch. taste. feel. Prick the skin, push it in. Nothing will be wasted."
Sign up to rate and review this story