Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 13

by KobraBlaze 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-14 - Updated: 2012-05-14 - 829 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Hello. I hope you enjoy this better than the last one because that one was a bit boring. But it should get a little more interesting here!

Chapter 13
Mikey's POV

I woke up after noticing I had lost the grasp of Frank's t-shirt. He must have left to get coffee or something. I decided to get up, hearing the mumbling voices on the television. I pull on my jeans, knowing I wont be getting anymore sleep. When I open my door, I see Frank And Gerard snuggled up of the sofa. The scene surprises me and I don't know what to make of it. I stare at them for a moment until I see Frank kiss Gerard's head. That's when I feel a fit of rage take control of my body. I can't help myself. I slam the door shut behind me. They both turn around, shocked faces on them, realising the position they are in at the moment.

"What the fuck is going on?" I growl more than shout at them, letting them know the dangerous and uncontrolable mood I'm in. Of course I acknowledge it but this time I don't care. I am mad at them.

For a second, they can't reply, not knowing what to say.
"It-It's not wh-what you think, Mikey, I swear." Frank is the first to talk, stumbling across his cliche saying. A saying that often rings false.

I look at his desperate face and notice panic in it. I scan over Gerard's slightly blushed face. He keeps his eyes on the ground. Not wanting to see the look on my face.

"Then, what the fuck is it, Frank?" I shout.

"Gerard was just upset an-and I was just comforting him. Mikey, I promise you. That's all it was." He says and Gerard's head drops down further.

"Well, Gerard looks as if he's disappointed it's over." His head raises and he stares at me, almost scared looking because he really is frightened of his brother's uncontrolable mind.

"Mikey, I'm not. I swear Mikes. Nothing was happening. I was jus..." He trails off.

"Just what?" I look him straight in the eyes, watching him almost shake under my glare.

"... Doesn't matter, Mikey." He sighs.

"Fine, lie to me! It obviously mattered so much to have you crying Gerard. And so much more to have Franks hands around you." I yelled at them, nearly regretting what I was saying but too busy to think about it.

I thought I could trust Frank. Fuck, I thought I could trust Gerard. But now, I've lost them. I don't even know what I did. Maybe Frank just used me. Like what I thought a long time ago. He'd hardly wait this long though. Or maybe they were at it the whole time.
Wait, I'm talking about Frank. The guy who Chose to look after me. I know he wouldn't just use me.
But I can't help but think of other possibilities...

"Cuten-" Frank tries his nickname for me but I cute him off.

"Just fuck off with Gerard!" I shout, while running out the door of the apartment. I sprint down the stairs and out onto the almost bright street.
I couldn't stand to be in their company. I might be overreacting but I know they're up to something.

But where do I go now?

Pete Wentz's house.


I hear clattering an shouts from inside and realise they're coming. I start running.

I keep running until I'm well out of sight of the building and well out of breath. I collapse against the wall of some Chinese 24-hour take away restaurant. The smell of the food makes my stomach rumble. I have no energy left and I feel like I'm about to fall unconscious.
That's when I feel the bump of my phone in my pocket. I pull it out and find Pete's number.

I press call.

Ring. Ring. Rin-

"Hello?" I hear his tired and groggy voice.

"P-Pete? It's me."

"Mikey? Why are you calling me so early? Are you okay?"
Worry picks up in his voice. Oh no, it's only about half 6 in the morning and I've already got him concerned.

"... No." I hesitate for a moment, then I let out a tiny whimper of a 'no'.

"What happened? Where are you?"

"Outside some Chinese restaurant. Pete, I'm really tired.

"O-Okay, okay Mikey, just stay there. I'll collect. Stay awake Mikearoni. Are you by the restaurant kinda near school?"

"I think so."

"Okay. Hang on Mikes."


The line goes dead and I feel like I'm gonna die.

Until I hear the familiar noise of Pete's sports car zooming down the road.




*




I really want to apologise for this being so extremely short. I wasn't sure how to end it so I'm sorry if it was crappy. I hope it wasn't too bad but I can't tell myself. So do please leave a review and rate it. I really appreciate it so much. Thank you for reading! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story